Reviews for Strawhats Plus Vampire
More please
NaruFuu Forever chapter 34 . 7/21
When will Inner Moka want to have more of Luffy's blood?
Gojira Defender chapter 34 . 7/21
It would be like how Tsukune and Moka are with their blood thing.
Gojira Defender chapter 34 . 7/21
I think the best girl for Sanji to be attracted to in the Rosario Vampire world is Tamao. Reasons: She is beautiful, she is really never seen again after the pool story, and she is a mermaid(something that Sanji loves without a doubt), and if the whole feeding on life force thing is a problem then I sure Sanji will use the power of love(or something like that) to fight off death in order to be with her.
GUGK chapter 34 . 7/20
This is so awesome! I love the fights between Zoro and Sanji, they are hilarious. I am really excited to see what happens next. Will Franky, Brook, and Nami go to the school when the festival is in chaos because of the mirror?
Story Artist chapter 34 . 7/20
I am really excited to see what happens next. Will Luffy use that magic mirror to split the two Mokas? How will Inner Moka act when she learns what Mizore did about Luffy being her boyfriend? Will Nami, Franky, and Brook show up soon too? Also, will this story keep on going when the Strawhat Crew return to their world with their new friends? Because I would love to see how they would change things up.
The Question chapter 34 . 7/20
So what was the decision for Ruby's pairing? Is it Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji? I know that I saw Ruby talking about her love for pain with Zoro, but I assume that it was just friends liking the same thing(except Zoro doesn't).
ivan0061509 chapter 34 . 7/19
awesome chapter it was really good so can't wait to read the next chapter
ivan0061509 chapter 34 . 7/19
awesome I can't wait to read the next chapter
OnePieceFan2 chapter 34 . 7/19
Great chapter again my friend!
Really enjoyed the interactions between everyone and Mizore and Kurumu's moms.
Can't wait to see what you'll have in store for us next chapter!
See Ya!
okami's eyes chapter 10 . 7/19
Great chaptee as aways! Its aways fun to see zoro and kurumu interacting and is good to see that they finnaly are going somewhere with their relationship.
Would you consider add garp to the story? It's just a sujestion but i think it would be funny to see he interacting with the RV cast and their reaction to the man who raise Luffy. He could stay at the academy as the new gym teacher since kotsubo left.
Beast of Rendall chapter 34 . 7/12
Really good chapter, and I'm always glad to see the Luffy and Mizore thing get some attention. Though I will say I feel like you (not just you specifically, a lot of people) always overdo how ignorant Luffy is of women. He clearly is shown to know about stuff like marriage, and he joined Sabo in laughing at Ace when he blushed about Makino, so I think he'd understand the idea of boyfriends and girlfriends just fine (though he himself probably wouldn't know what to DO as a boyfriend, I feel like he would know what it meant).

The stuff with Zoro and Kurumu was great, and funny too. I can only imagine how frustrated Morgan would be if she tried to use her powers on Luffy, lol. I really need to get back to reading RV. I only read the first few chapters, but I know a fair bit of the story thanks to sites like TV Tropes.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for next chapter.
Battlesny chapter 10 . 7/10
aww, i thought there was gonna be a panicked search for a doctor after the meal
Y.C.G chapter 34 . 7/4
I have a idea for the this fan fic if you have plan on it already if the RV charater actualy go to luffy word undil they reach the simaler island in the New World and lufy crew and RV chrater back to school for the secon season of RV 2 time line and a 2 year time skipe in luffy world story line. RV charater get stronger in diferent or island that kuma will them and combare Youki and Haki. Moka seal get alot weaker beacase of the long sebareration or something you chose (and a bit of funnys on Boa and iner/real Moka). Of corce it your story to continu or not for a 1 or 2 more volume of this great and funny story.
P.S. sory for the speling and gramer inglish is my seacond language.
Sgt. M00re chapter 34 . 7/5
I would like to see either luffy's brother sabo or boa hancock or both in the story. I think having these two would make story even funnier with peaple's reactions to them.