Reviews for Strawhats Plus Vampire
Hope you update soon
I hope they go to the grand line
The Stin chapter 30 . 2/22
The first thing I want you to understand is by no means is this a negative review. In fact, I'm quite pleased with this story.
That being said. I should hate this fic. I should despise it from the depths of my soul.
At the beginning it seems like just a simple rewrite of the cannon plus the straw hats along for the ride, and to be fair, that's what it is to an extent. It feels like somebody just wanted to see their favorite characters in another story they wrote. I felt that and yet I kept reading, remembering the author's note at the beginning, acknowledging the poor quality of the opening chapters. I was sticking around in hopes of watching the quality improve, and I must say that I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.
Your growth as a writer as this story progresses has made itself quite appearent. Although I still see many improvements you can make in your writing style.
What actually hooked me was the interaction of the characters you've established. You've integrated the Straw Hats into the club marvelously, and while I normally hate pairings, you've somehow made me into a supporter of not only ZoroXKurumu, but also of Luffy and Inner Moka, a romance which is reminiscent of Boa Hancock's one sided crush, but different enough to be something interesting and of its own.
As for your writing style, here's what I've noticed. Your dialogue is great. It feels like you know the characters your working with, as well as what they'd say in various circumstances. I'd go as far to say that your dialogue is the strongest part of your writing (I'm kind of the same way!). Unfortunately, the rest could use a bit more polish. That isn't to say that you aren't quite up to snuff when it comes to writing out action and events. You've definitely improved from the early chapters, but your text still lacks something of an effective flow. This isn't really something that can be taught, but has to be learned as you progress, modifying and developing your writing style.
All in all, I'm interested to see where and how this story goes. I might also say you have yourself a potential beta reader.
Best of wishes, and keep it going.
-The Stin
Answer on A/N, Can you ask someone you know to animate this story when you're done?
I hope Franky becomes a coach
I hope Zoro fights moka in a full battle
Tyler Bordes chapter 30 . 2/17
I think this fanfic is great! I really hope you make more! I also like the idea of inner moka having feelings for luffy! Just keep up the good work!
I hope moka kicks a world noble.
Will kokoa appear
Wellmet4Head chapter 5 . 2/16
So, in this story Zoro seems to be the Captain of the crew, or he is just OOC as fuck
Red John chapter 30 . 2/13
I hope Mizore never meets Hancock. Otherwise, things will get really ugly.

Oh and if Franky ever comes before the first seasons end, maybe you can have them redo the giant robot warrior. With;

Franky: Main body

Chopper: Head

Usopp: Right arm

Yukari: Left arm

Kurumu: Left leg

Mizore: Right Leg

And have fail ultimately and Kurumu saying something like, "How stupid was l to do something so embrassing! If Tsukune had seen that he'd never take me seriously again." And Mizore say the same only with Luffy.
colossalblackening chapter 30 . 2/14
I was thinking that after the first Rosario Vampire season when everyone is going home, the newspaper gets sent to the one piece world by accident. They decide to travel with the straw hats up until Sabaody Archipelago (since in the beginning, they had just added Brook).

They can either be sent back by Bartholomew Kuma's power or they can stay around until After Marine Ford, where they decide to return to their world to get stronger themselves.
Could you answer this question on A/N, can moka attack a celestial dragon, and never follow the unspoken laws for pirates.
You should make a sequel after this
I wonder how luffy's gonna seperated the two moka's?