Reviews for Strawhats Plus Vampire
Rigren0121 chapter 30 . 4/18
Simply brilliant. My one request is that you develop the relation ship between Mizore and Luffy please
ChickenLil209 chapter 10 . 4/17
To be honest I had a huge feeling you were going to bring Chopper into the story due to your pic for the story, kinda sceams character spoiler lol. Anyways dude I'm really liking your story, it's pretty hilarious and the characters are pretty spot on! Most authors usually always give characters a different personality, so thank you for that. Keep up the good work, hopefully more chapters will be posted before I catch up!
i t coming yet?
RevolverVincentRaikov chapter 30 . 4/2
Honestly though, this story has been quite the ride! The One Piece crew are in-character and the dialouge of each character is written very well, which is hard to find in these days, if I so myself!

Mistakes from the past chapters (1-12) have been fixed by the updates (13-30) which is a large improvent for you, although some grammatical errors exist, it is barely visible to the average reader (well, like me, I guess -_-b).

Anyways, keep the good work, Mugi! Looking forqward to the update!
answer on a/n will the celestial dragons come.
RevolverVincentRaikov chapter 27 . 4/2
More Sanji action! 'Heel' Yeah!
where is 31?
please update
I wished Zoro had fought.
S4656guy chapter 30 . 3/5
I wonder if there's going to be a chapter of Mizore trying to get Luffy to lover her or Mizore x Luffy chapter...
What's taking so long already
Hope you update soon
I hope they go to the grand line
The Stin chapter 30 . 2/22
The first thing I want you to understand is by no means is this a negative review. In fact, I'm quite pleased with this story.
That being said. I should hate this fic. I should despise it from the depths of my soul.
At the beginning it seems like just a simple rewrite of the cannon plus the straw hats along for the ride, and to be fair, that's what it is to an extent. It feels like somebody just wanted to see their favorite characters in another story they wrote. I felt that and yet I kept reading, remembering the author's note at the beginning, acknowledging the poor quality of the opening chapters. I was sticking around in hopes of watching the quality improve, and I must say that I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.
Your growth as a writer as this story progresses has made itself quite appearent. Although I still see many improvements you can make in your writing style.
What actually hooked me was the interaction of the characters you've established. You've integrated the Straw Hats into the club marvelously, and while I normally hate pairings, you've somehow made me into a supporter of not only ZoroXKurumu, but also of Luffy and Inner Moka, a romance which is reminiscent of Boa Hancock's one sided crush, but different enough to be something interesting and of its own.
As for your writing style, here's what I've noticed. Your dialogue is great. It feels like you know the characters your working with, as well as what they'd say in various circumstances. I'd go as far to say that your dialogue is the strongest part of your writing (I'm kind of the same way!). Unfortunately, the rest could use a bit more polish. That isn't to say that you aren't quite up to snuff when it comes to writing out action and events. You've definitely improved from the early chapters, but your text still lacks something of an effective flow. This isn't really something that can be taught, but has to be learned as you progress, modifying and developing your writing style.
All in all, I'm interested to see where and how this story goes. I might also say you have yourself a potential beta reader.
Best of wishes, and keep it going.
-The Stin
Answer on A/N, Can you ask someone you know to animate this story when you're done?