Reviews for A Life Before it All Crumbled
thevampwolfwizard chapter 15 . 11/8
I love your story and you are a lovely writer. Do not let people get you down I had the same reviews when I started to write so keep posting when you are not posting than the bullies are wining so fight back and do not listen to them.
Someoneslove chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Sorry to learn of the cyber bullying you'very encountered. You have more who enjoy your stories than the coward who sent those messages to you. Hold your head high and keep writing and posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Hi-just read ALL of your story; i only read the TIVA ones, even now! Sorry to hear someone is being cruel; that is not nice or helpful! Since I didn't see the reviews, I cannot comment on whether there was anything helpful, but I will say even though I like the story there are some errors (quite instead of quiet several times) many that seem odd for a college student. All positive reviews don't help writers improve. They need not be mean and I hope this isn't, but you'll never grow if no one helps you see what needs development.
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Really good story!

xx Lilliana-Lissa xx
DS2010 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
liked the conclusion to the story
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Awe this was cute(: I am really gonna miss this story! :( Bittersweet. (:
EowynGoldberry chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Glad they found Tali and the family is back together:)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Awe(: This was so cute! I love this story! (:
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
This is a fablous story. Please update again soon. Thanks! :)
Someoneslove chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Short and sweet. Like strawberry shortcake kind of sweet. I hope your classes are near the computer labs-Time chapteer
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Loved this! I can't wait for the next chapter! So I really do hope you have the time to do it tonight! (:
Someoneslove chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
You must be nice and refreshed for school. The story is good so don't sacrifice quality for quantity :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Ahhhhhh! It better be sooooooooon! haha :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
I love this poem. End of story. :)
MindFullofStories chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Is the poem about having trust to someone?
I have been waiting for an update for months now! Please update soon..I love the story 3

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »