Reviews for If I Die Young
Thomas Linquist chapter 11 . 1/19
It's kind of odd, reading these tales in reverse order from when they were written. I don't think I've actually lost THAT much by doing so, but it is still strange, in some ways.

I can really see where your writing style has evolved over time. And evolve it has, with changes for the better with each chapter. You have aged the characters well, and projected emotion and motive to them that rings true. (Much to the dismay of poor Jester, I suppose.)

Dragons are notoriously hard to kill. It's good to KNOW that there are more of his kind out there, somewhere. Perhaps, with Gunther to aid in the search, at least one other could be found. What a treasure that would be. Imagine, a family of knights and dragons, linked by love and loyalty, one to the other. Who knows, perhaps to this day, hidden in a mountain community, away from prying eyes...
ArumAnimus chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
This was as beautiful as it was painful. (I mean that in a completely good way.)
Lily chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
That was just perfect. The perfect ending to a perfect Jane and Gunther story. Simply beautiful.
Riley chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This fic is so so awesome and it's one of the fics with the highest quality angst ever! (And I've read quite a bit of fics heh) I don't really know about the Gunther/Jane ship but this angst is too awesome to give up. PLEASE WRITE MORE GUNTHER/JANE STORIES :)))
daisy321 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is by far my most favourite JATD story. A very strongly written emotional piece. I wish you would write some more.
sixcrickets chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I'm so glad you decided to finish this (or that your muse decided to let you :) ) - I love this story a lot. I couldn't imagine how you were going to wrap it up, but you've created a very satisfying HEA that still works with all the angst of the story. Thanks for writing this!
anon chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
love Jane and Gunther
TheWordOfTheWise chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh my god, this was beautiful. It's so sad that it ended but you made me cry, which is truly difficult, but this was just...amazing.
MonotoneFreak chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I'm so happy that you got to finish! I always was in anticipation for the next chapter! I really loved this story.
anon chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
love Jane and Gunther
MonotoneFreak chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I am really looking forward to the next update. This is just an amazing story.
TheWordOfTheWise chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Oh my god, this made me want to cry so bad...it's beautiful
Tiffany chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
This is a wonderful story! Your portrayal of emotions is so strong and enthralling. Keep up the good work!
Jazziet chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Ah! I'm clutching my chest right now. When you were describing Sir Theodore and Gunther grappling together I could just imagine the fierce fight. Gunther fighting literally and figuratively for the right to join her in death. Great stuff.
itte'sasprite chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
My god, i am so terribly excoted for your next update. Your words are so so lovely and im so so happy I read them