Reviews for If I Die Young
daisy321 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is by far my most favourite JATD story. A very strongly written emotional piece. I wish you would write some more.
sixcrickets chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I'm so glad you decided to finish this (or that your muse decided to let you :) ) - I love this story a lot. I couldn't imagine how you were going to wrap it up, but you've created a very satisfying HEA that still works with all the angst of the story. Thanks for writing this!
anon chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
love Jane and Gunther
TheWordOfTheWise chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh my god, this was beautiful. It's so sad that it ended but you made me cry, which is truly difficult, but this was just...amazing.
MonotoneFreak chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I'm so happy that you got to finish! I always was in anticipation for the next chapter! I really loved this story.
anon chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
love Jane and Gunther
MonotoneFreak chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I am really looking forward to the next update. This is just an amazing story.
TheWordOfTheWise chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Oh my god, this made me want to cry so bad...it's beautiful
Tiffany chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
This is a wonderful story! Your portrayal of emotions is so strong and enthralling. Keep up the good work!
Jazziet chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Ah! I'm clutching my chest right now. When you were describing Sir Theodore and Gunther grappling together I could just imagine the fierce fight. Gunther fighting literally and figuratively for the right to join her in death. Great stuff.
itte'sasprite chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
My god, i am so terribly excoted for your next update. Your words are so so lovely and im so so happy I read them
Lynn chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
can't wait till the next update.
MonotoneFreak chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This chapter was awesome! I always look forward to the next update.
Jazziet chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Oh God, this entire story is just tearing me apart. I'm practically clutching my chest. I can feel the love and utter despair between them. Goodness, no one does angst like you do and I am so happy that you updated this story. I really hope a miracle can come through for them and they don't end up in a Romeo/Juliet scenario, that would be truly devastating. I hope she can fight her way back to him and that he can wait a few moments for her before taking his own life.
ImaginaryL0V3 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
.God. This fanfic is absolutely fab. That cliffhanger, oh my gosh! This has left me waiting in anticipation chapter after chapter. It is so very well written, I love it so much! Jane and Gunther have the sweetest little bitter moments and it's just perfect, I can't even. Good job with this! Keep it up and update soon! This story is too good to discontinue- I would be heartbroken if it did- I am so completely excited already just wow.