Reviews for The Marriage Stone Ending
Kayla Summers chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Update! Good ending!
ninjaangelprincess chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Of the "unofficial" continuations, yours is the most well written so far. Could you possibly try to continue?

My thought is that Voldemort is probably magically exhausted even with draining power from the Death Eaters seeing as his spell was cast at the entire planet.
suntitan chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This is well written please continue.
acelly chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Enjoyed this continuation of TMS and can't wait to read more! :-)
SnapesWand chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I think this is going very nicely. I'd love to read more. There are a few grammatical things that could be fixed, if you're open to that. I think for the most part you've captured the characters very well.
ECGordon chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Hi! I've read The Marriage Stone of JDarcy a few months ago. Although I've many things against the way she moved around her characters, I've always loved her plots, and I've found her action scenes quite marvellous.

I've tried to read some of the attempts to conclude her story: and I've always found them quite disappointing. I've found yours surely better than the others I've read; but I've to say to you that you dismissed the issue of the sleeping Muggles and Harry's attempt to save them with too much easiness. Reading The Marriage Stone's last chapters I had the feeling that Harry didn't want to give up... but, in your story, he surrenders easily to fear and solitude. I've found it a bit disappointing. You've dismissed, too, easily Harry's reactions to his own failure.

I've to praise you, although, for your attempt and for your corauge; and you've quite a pleasant, nice style. Good luck and good job for the next chapters!
Albettina chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I like yout tentative to finish the Josephine Darcy's story! Of course while I read I think that it wouldn't be so, that things wouldn't go on like that, because Josephine have a different wayto think and see the world. But it's normally of course, you are different people. Anyway, your story is nice. I didn't like so much when, in the second chapter, you repeated the scene with Severus and Petunia. Maybe, you wanted to show the point of view of Severus, but in reality, it was only a Repetition. Utterly repetition. And that part bored me.

And another critiCism that i have to do, it's the lack of feelings. I would want to read more about how Harry and Severus feel in a Well-defined circumstances. In a story the feelings are the most important part and you don't focus on them properly, in my opinion.

Except this, i find your ff nice and i'm going to continue to read it, then, i will wait for next chapter! Up date as soon as possible please!

Ps sorry for my english, but ai'm italian "
OnlyInDarknessCanWeSee chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
your wayyyyyyyyy to nices to that bitch, but interesting start
MaestroANC chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This is really good...:D

I support you!

I was really sad when the original story was left-but I guess it's all in the past now...:(

Thanks for continuing the story *hearts*