Reviews for Control
EnderDragonMan chapter 1 . 7/7
AAHHHHHAAAAA! LINK SAID IT! ...he's most likely right but HE KNEW IT! HE'S GONNA GET RAPED!
EnderDragonMan chapter 1 . 7/7
awe mah gawd i aint had ta read dis ta laugh ma ass awff! (the ''beating the crap ouhgtta groos part)
Yet another raunchy yaoi fanfic written by another wannabe author. I applaud your effort in trying to make a story out the sex, but the characters are so painfully out of character that it physically hurts me. I'm so sick of authors changing how characters behave just so it fits their stories better. Anyone who's played Skyward Sword can tell you that a romantic relationship between Link and Ghirahim is an impossibility, and claiming that "he's different" just because Demise is dead soils the dark and edginess that makes Ghirahim so freaking epic.

You basically took Link and Ghirahim, changed their perspectives so they only have a focus on each other and very little else (which in itself is an unrealistic expectation), gave a simple explanation as to why Ghirahim's alive, made them suddenly interested in each other for reasons not even you can come up with, and then had them fuck when you quite literally couldn't think of anything else for them to do. I mean, come ON! Ghirahim thinks one second that he's going to go end his life, then changes his mind when Link asks him to? Do you even KNOW how suicidal thoughts work?

You seriously need to improve your writing skills. I get that this is just a fanfic, and a pretty old one at that, but the entirety of this raunchy shit was just painful to read. If you want a rating, I'll give you a 2 out of 10. One point for detail (I've read many stories that lack it) and one point for effort.
Larien Surion chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow and awesome!
Twiloft chapter 1 . 1/27
As much as I love this story...Link is almost half Ghirahim's height. I really like this story though! Great writing!
Melina chapter 1 . 1/12
ITS AWSOME! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE?
Tinylittletrashbot chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha I love this fic! Great work! It's actually because of this fic that I've accepted the head cannon that Ghirahim's got ten inches and demons can't control their magic during orgasm ;)

Keep up the awesome work!
Namesake chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
*makes an agent to stop profusely blushing* ahem, I think this was a lovely little one-shot, and that you did well with word choice and writing. I thought that the Gira/Link relationship escalated rather quickly, but givin the nature of a oneshot I thought it was understandable, although I'm kind of curious as to Zelda's reaction and what the heck they're going to do with a forest full of daggers. :)
dbz fangirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i really like this story, but i must confess i can be squimess with some stuff and i skipped that one part. The rest was great though! ( sorry about my spelling!)
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! Moooooooooorrrrreeeee!
HollowPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOD. I love you. This was...
CANNOT EVEN... 0w0
*dies*
Ghirahim2156 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love, love, LOVE this story!
It's just simply FABLOUS!
And it fills my heart with RAINBOWS!...
And Link with my cum!
CatMuto chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I had to laugh when Ghirahim was warning Link about his... uncontrollable condition.

C-A
Lightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like it, I really really like it! its the first realistic paring of those two.(Totally ignoring OOC'ness) _
KayCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I swear, I have the most epic nosebleed over here! Awesome!