Reviews for The Search for the Rogue Pony Prince
EllaDeWriter chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
We're you talking about Rarity or Tucker back there?
XD
vixen the cat chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
I wonder what will happen with the portal... 0.o
LeviathanTamer chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
this is a note for Danny. listen to that strange feeling because the last words of an adventure will usually be true or jinx it.

Sincerely
Leviathantamer

P.S. this means you don't say anything at the end and just wait for the screen to go black. (feel free to smile though that's most often harmless.)
ZeroTakenaka chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Very nice story. A little short per chapter but that's fine. The only issue I have is why would Danny be like 'I learned...' blah blah blah without asking what Twilight is doing. It seems off. Danny should learn that Twilight has to do these special reports on 'friendship...'
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY & SEQUEL! HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE.

THAT LAST PART IN THE STORY JUST SCREAMS FORESHADOWING & SEQUEL.

IF YOU WANT, I CAN SUGGEST SOME NEW VILLAINS FOR THEM TO FIGHT.

ALIHORNUS THE ALICORN NIGHLOK, GRIFFONTRON THE GRIFFON ROBOT NIGHLOK,

SCORPIDARKON THE SCORPION NIGHLOK, & CHAOS DARKNESS THE SHADOW MONSTER ARE GOOD VILLAINS TO THINK ABOUT.

IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE, REPLY TO THIS REVIEW & WE'LL GO FROM THERE.
Living Encyclopedia chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
A Perfect ending!
vasilidor chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I decided to give this a shot when I noticed you had the correct spelling for rogue up. No idea what I think of it yet though.
CSIalchemist chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Awesome! Why do I have a feeling that more is yet to come? Hope so! This was pretty good!
Major Simi chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
uh hu what could go wrong, famous last word they are. well really nice ending, looks like jack and maddie got a job somewhere, and let me guess this will end in a new adventure vor the mane 6 and team phantom. well nice ending really good just one thing i hate and that is that this is the last one.
Jlargent chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Are you going to make another one and have Dani involved somehow?
Major Simi chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
ah finally the two outed their love for each other, well nice scene whit the bet betwen dash and aj. nice lettre. welldone
Major Simi chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
ok, well the angry mob scenes were good, but still i would have expected a bit more epic final stand sort of fight, but well done
jeanette9a chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
-,-
Major Simi chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
wow, looks like the ghost just learned to never mess whit raritys hair or cloths, well also good scene whit jack catching vlad, well looks like one enemy down but also a man or half ghost boy or at the moment pony down too. well also really good kissing scene whit danny and sam. well done a bit short but good
CSIalchemist chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
ROFL! That will show those ghosts! NEVER mess with Rarity's mane and coat! That was hilarious! Loved it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »