Reviews for Yesterday and Today, Come Tomorrow
combeferring chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
No Jenny really this was hauntingly beautiful jfc
I loved it so much I just want to cry holy shit this was just stunning. Sherlock was perfect perfect perfect and your writing was just fantastic and the ending was brilliant because it didn't feel forced, it felt natural and right and perfect and I just want to come and give you a huge hug and talk about Sherlock with you because this has just made feelings explode inside me. The emotion and passion were flawless and it was honestly like being in the middle of sherlock's mind and it was just wonderful, please give me some of you talent Jenny!
Freya McKellan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I still loved it even tho there was no smutty goodness. Lqtm. :)
Khashana chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Didn't realize there was a sequel. It answers at least half my questions, so you can probably ignore my last review. Again, very realistic Sherlock.
TJ chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous. I really don't know what to say - this is somehow incredibly so in character. (Favourite line: "They can't ignore it if there is physical evidence, can they?" Just so Sherlock. Brilliant.)

I loved this story, and the one before it, they're both beautifully written - definitely no need to feel nervous.
PeachFox chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You have such a lovely writing style! I loved the way that the thoughts flowed, I found it really Sherlockian. I think that you did a great job of keeping both of them in character, too! Don't be nervous- you are a gifted writer! :)
AvaRoom chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Please, not be "nervous" about this. It's like a little holiday inside the mind of Sherlock, a little like being on a train, looking out the window and see things that make you wonder... I like it. Not every line is exactely how I would imagine them to be or behave, but your vision of this still is close enough to the original to not lose the connection.
The part of Sherlock thinking about having more contact felt very real, could be hard to think about if you never had such a kind of relationship before.

So, thank you very much for sharing!
Ava
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Beautiful, like the prequel, really masterfully done. I loved all the emotion, passion, and how you got the intricate workings of Sherlock's mind just right. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :) 3
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was really lovely, I loved Sherlock's point of view and the way he sees things. I think you did a great job at getting inside his head. Thank you so much for sharing this, and oh, that last line was perfect. Wonderful story!
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Very nice and moving. You don't always need the smut... Sherlock's feelings...
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great sequel, I liked it _

Thank you !
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Both this one and the one before are good, they're well written and quite sweet. The best idea though was that when Sherlock thinks he connects the dots, he thinks linear and all the lines connect to John. Jogn's kind of the most essential dot.
PiffPoffSplash chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is wonderful. As much as I love Sherlock/John, I exit out of most stories after the third or so paragraph because they are horribly out of character or just unrealistic. This story is so very in character and done in a very realistic way. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. I really liked your characterization of Sherlock.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh it's a beautiful thing...please continue telling their story.

Beth
roza fufa chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
while reading this I could hear Sherlock's voice in my head, fast and deep. Very good written.