Reviews for a warm spot in a cold snap
lettereyecolor chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
oh my god this is perfect and lovely.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Precious! Ugh! So good!
dizzy ramone chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
When Ian grins, I'm grinning. I just love Mickey's after kiss "shut the fuck up". Hell, I just love Mickey. And Ian. Both of them. I'll shut up now, I just like how you write.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
loved it
drumbeats chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I liked this so much. Realistic and believable and both of them so frustratingly BOYS about communication. The scene with Lip was the best.
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Man you write such terrific Shameless one-shots. You have a seriously amazing grasp on Mickey's personality and your phrasing and descriptiveness is beautiful. I absolutely LOVE your stories. Keep up the incredible work!
santsi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was beautiful. I love how you kept the language so mickey without being too cude and still managing to rip my heart out. I love it. More please.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Mickey, maybe Ian is the best thing to ever happen to you; but have you ever considered, you might be his touchstone too?
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
HOW DOES ONE WRITE.

I actually can't get over how in love with your writing I am. It kind of just makes me want to sob, in a very very good way, but sob just the same. Your characterisations are done so perfectly. And my heart is bleeding for Mickey is all...oh bb, sweetheart :( idek, there's just something about Ian/Mickey that makes me want to lock myself in my room and curl up in the fetal position to stop from squealing at everything and everyone. And on top of that I find fics like THIS one and I'm a goner.
missingmara chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh I really like this one, characters are spot on as always :)