Reviews for Gladstone
Wolfworrier911 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Haha I love your story :D Please update soon -
aliceAmnesia chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Loveeee it x
Would like to see Mycroft meet Gladstone !

lol

x
DammitJim chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Great fic!
xxMist chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
This is really an enjoyable read! I'm strictly a dog person but this story made me want to have a cat, hahaha! The domestic quality is heartwarming and even just from the first chapter, I knew that it would go into my favorites because there is something about your writing that hooks me. The simplicity of it all, also makes this story special. This story just gives me warmth. That ending line really cracked me up. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm sure it will be GREAT as usual :)
Rairakku1234 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
"I think you need a bloody case, Sherlock, and soon."

This whole story has been hilarous, but I really loved this line.

Funny story,

Rairakku
Doodled93 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I'd be interested in John teaching Gladstone to play dead :D John taking an interest in training Gladstone equates to teaching this trick in my mind :D

If you havent seen the trick, you point your finger at the cat/dog (like a gun) and say "BANG"

They get a treat if they flop down-'dead'- from the gesture :D

It's amusing, and my sister and I taught our dog to 'stick em up' (gun fingers jerked upwards, Gwynn (dog) raises paws for a moment), as well as the playing dead trick.

He rolls over onto his back for the trick, too, so he's got his legs splayed awkwardly, with tongue lolling :D

Won't be quite the same for a cat, but if you look on youtube for the 'cult of Otis trick' and you can find a cute video for it :D It should be either "The Way" or "He didn't die for your sins but he'll play dead for a treat"

This is cute, I'm enjoying your story :D

Oh! Another thought: Sherlock adapting to the trick and teaching Gladstone to play dead at the sight of/word Anderson :D
LBQIO chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
love!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
perfect ending to a hilarious chapter :D
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Kitty Gladstone! Awww! I love this concept; I always thought that with this version of Sherlock, that if they ever got a pet, that it should be a cat; now I find that I'm not the only one who thinks this. I like this story very much and I can't wait to read more soon. I wonder what will get John and Sherlock together, hmmm? Also, an idea; what if Sherlock starts taking Gladstone out for walks on a leash? I keep hearing this happens, and I can so see Sherlock doing it with Gladstone. Well anyway, I'll keep a look out for more!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Gaaah! I always groan whenever they make a reference to their relationship because I know they'll never change it into something else _

Thank god for cats that observe everything xD can't wait for your next chapter :)
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
His cheekbones are quite ridiculous huh? That's why I love em xD and a kitten! Auugh I want one so bad lol
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OMG! This was absolutely fricken adorable. Like you have no idea how happy this made me. I loved the back and forth style that you had for this one-shot. It was interesting seeing that dynamic between John and Sherlock translated to this unique situation.

Bravo and I hope you post more Sherlock stories soon. :D
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh my god, this is insanely cute, and if you're continuing, please update soon!
Em J Loves you chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I want kitty! so cute kitty! I might add tough Gladstone is a bit ehhh wired name i mean it's a bit old fashioned name so is Gladys but still the fic is so cute! .KITTY!
zoofreakpkh chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
oh this is so so so cute and i can see both daddies being so proud of him