Reviews for Compelling Thoughts
Natalie668 chapter 9 . 6/5
I'm sorry to hear about your losses, I hope you decide to update sometime in the future, I won't ask to rush you as I've also stopped writing for the same reason.
Anyway, this seems a brilliant start to a great story so far, I'm very annoyed at Alice & Esme for the fact they aren't taking Edwards opinion of his own relationship with Bella to heart. Surely he should be able to choose with whom he spends the rest of his immortal life with. Anyway, hope you are well
Natalie
Natalie668 chapter 3 . 6/5
Poor Harleigh :(
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 6/4
Well, it seems very interesting so far. I'm going to go read the next chapter
nanakim2118 chapter 9 . 6/3
Love your story
What will happen to Harry and Carlisle? Are they really gonna leave? Are the Cullen going to split? What is Edward decision?
I'm really curious about what happened next
Please update next chapter ASAP
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 9 . 5/19
I'm sorry to hear of your hardships. It's horrible when everything seems to happen at once and it takes time to recover. I hope you come back to the story but I understand why you wouldn't want too at the same time.
SarahAshlyn chapter 9 . 5/9
I really enjoy this story! It is fabulously written. The plot keeps me intrigued and wanting more. I think you have found a very good balance between the family conflict, vampire conflict, and nice family connecting. I usually prefer most of my backstory to be given either in the beginning or through conversation and thought but your flashbacks are perfectly transitioned. I cannot wait for your next update!
virtualwrite chapter 8 . 4/30
Update?
CaBuckeye chapter 9 . 4/15
Thank you for continuing to do what you enjoy doing-writing. I look forward to reading whatever you chose to post.
Sky318 chapter 9 . 3/29
I love the history, In the beginning, I think the relation was Carlisle and Harry but It's good.
Please do other chapters.
virtualwrite chapter 1 . 3/26
Update please...
Moon Whistler chapter 9 . 3/21
Discovered your story just recently. And I enjoyed it. Hopefully you will continue it!
Fingers crossed!
Tierra chapter 9 . 3/16
This is an awesome story I love it so much I want to continue to read more. I want to know more about when the family will be divided and when will Edward break up with Bella. Or will Carlisle kill bella. And harleigh with the Volturi after the newborn army. Will he disappear when the Volturi show up. Or will Bella expose Harleigh.
EVIL IS AWESOME chapter 8 . 3/16
I look forward to more
EVIL IS AWESOME chapter 9 . 3/16
love it
Can't wait for the next update.