Reviews for Compelling Thoughts
rmosmi1 chapter 8 . 6/23
Loved it! One of the best fic I've read so far on HarryxEdward. Hope you'll update soon.
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 6/19
More?
LunaDragAngel chapter 8 . 6/11
Very surprised that this is the first time I have scrossed this story, but very glad you are still actively working on it even of you state it will be irregular. Curious to see how & when Edward will start feeling toward Harry. Hope to read more soon.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 8 . 6/2
I'm really enjoying this so far. You've made Harry bitter without making him a caricature of an actual person, and you've portrayed the family dynamics of the Cullens faithfully and realistically, while still making them engaging. Carlisle is an interesting character here, because of those warring human and vampire instincts, and it's easy to see how Harry has been hurt by that conflict. I'm interested to see how Edward and Harry's relationship develops, and I think that his POV section this chapter really added to my understanding of what is going on in his mind. The fact that Edward can't read Harleigh's mind makes me wonder whether Jasper can sense his emotions. Same for Alice, really, considering the limits of her power. Or does she have witch blood as well? It's an intriguing thought, and it'd suit her being a Seer.

Eagerly awaiting your next update. Cheers!
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 8 . 5/21
Please please pleeeeeeeeeeease I love this story so much it has everything I want in a fic it's so good.
positivelytwisted chapter 8 . 4/17
this is the best story ever! I've never seen anything like it . good job and kudos to you for originality!
skyeza chapter 8 . 4/8
Please continue, interesting read so far.
havenlystarrs chapter 8 . 3/18
Great chapter
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 3/13
keep updated
Eternalydull chapter 8 . 2/24
I could have sworn I saved this story as a favorite. Good job.
DemeRain chapter 8 . 2/22
Thanks for sharing
Liliange83 chapter 8 . 2/18
Très bon début d'histoire, j'espère que tu n'as pas abandonné ...
En espérant pouvoir lire la suite prochainement ...
XxSunnaxX chapter 3 . 1/31
It would've been more impressing if he said that he's a WIZARD instead of a witch :D
Iya chapter 8 . 1/26
I just read it and I'm like the story I with their was more of the now and less of the past but I think it's really good.
Beth9891 chapter 8 . 1/22
Yay glad Edward's starting to pull away from bella! Thanks for the update