Reviews for Compelling Thoughts
blackcallalily chapter 5 . 3/13
I like this story! Awesome!
Rocker Lullaby chapter 5 . 3/6
Awesome story! Please update? Hope to see the first inklings of HP/EC, but I think it'll take a while, won't it?
NikiSpade chapter 5 . 3/2
I enjoyed it lots! Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
ToriMassengale77 chapter 5 . 2/19
My goodness this is absolutely one of my favorite fanfictions,I read a lot of them diff genres but man this story is truly amazing,everything about it,the dialogue, and the feelings just wow! So please please continue to write this story I was over the moon when I seen you had finally updated please update again soon not three months from now!
Gasanechi chapter 5 . 2/19
Too much adoration for Bella... Anyway, will you continue this fic?
turpintine chapter 5 . 2/14
This is really well done! Original concept, well written, definitely can't wait to read more. I do enjoy the slow bits of Carlisle and Harleigh's past being revealed every chapter or so. This is probably my favorite HP/Twilight crossover now honestly. ;D Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ledi1708 chapter 5 . 2/8
Мне очень нравится сюжет :)
burntblood.1982 chapter 1 . 2/6
please update or could I take this story
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 5 . 1/31
Great Story :) Hope you update soon
fv chapter 5 . 1/29
Please post new chapters soon.
imgroot chapter 5 . 1/28
Wow nice! Please update soon. Honestly, I'm really mad at Carlisle. He doesn't get to leave harry alone like that only to come crawling back when it's convenient for him. :( I think harry and Rosalie could be good friends though. Not sure why, but...it works. :)
He's not a witch, he's a Wizard, though he does have a unisex name. Fem!Harry is just wrong.
yt chapter 5 . 1/15
Please post new chapters soon.
lol909 chapter 5 . 1/13
This could have become really unique story if you had continued writing.
Best wishes
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 1/1
Being wiccan I can just imagine the fear of being killed or tortured simply for being different. The witch trials were real and some people don't even think of it or that the killings even today still happen in some places. Thankyou for writing this fic and please update soon.