Reviews for The Particular Malevolence of Rainbows
The FrostFire Imp chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
It was so funny! Rainbows...HAHAHA!
Joshiro.ukitake chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
i do love this story, it makes me laugh, thank you for that, its kawaiii
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
XD
Poor Juu-chan...
I almost peed myself while reading this :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants!
XD
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very cute. I love it.
HikariMustang25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ok i gotta admit i laughed so hard i hiccuped then passed out
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The...pfft...rainbows... XD

"...and sometimes steal your hat—"

"I should have known," Shunsui muttered, "You always were jealous of how great it looked on me."

Nice.

"They come with their colors and the colors are everywhere and I DO NOT LIKE ORANGE. Violet is nice, though," he allowed.

Not that I disagree, but what did Orange do? XD

"(who had now begun to ponder the lack of the color green in house pets)"

Egads, it's true! o_o

"(he wondered at the practicality of turning Kuchiki Byakuya into a fish), (He muttered about the legitimacy of turnips.)"

Fish? Though, Turnips, I agree. There's something...well...fishy, about them.

Violet she allowed as well,

Kuronoko
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Lol. damn... Evil!Retsu, hopped-up-on-meds!Jyushiro, and concerned!Shunsui... It is amazing. XD
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
"I DO NOT LIKE ORANGE. Violet is nice, though" "he wondered at the practicality of turning Kuchiki Byakuya into a fish"

You had me laughing so hard during those lines. Poor Jushiro. The rainbows just can't leave him alone. xD
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Sooooo, does Jyuushiro not like Ichigo? After all, Jyuushiro doesn't like orange and Ichigo is orange...

Very, very, very cute. (And Unohana shall always be one freaking awesome lady)
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, I love this far, far more than I should. It had me in giggles all the way through, and you still managed to capture their personalities perfectly!

(And Unohana. Oh Lord and Lady, you are my hero for writing her like this. Take my love and admiration. ALL OF IT.)

Cheers! :D

~Kat
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
lol...
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was hilarious XD Juushiro was so sweet XD and Unohana who's giving more medicine just to get a good laugh ;P totally loved it :D
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
what an amazingly funny story. i love drugged jyuu-chan and you've done this well.

thank you for the giggle.
bigbootiebitch999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
D'aawwwww, drugged Uki is so cute! "AND I DO NOT LIKE ORANGE." pffft. XD Cute story.