Reviews for Merry Little Christmas Or HOW DO I CHRISTMAS
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Wow. Just wow! It's not even Christmas anymore but i feel SUCH SPIRIT. I love the pacing of this story and how you organized it by year over year. I also love your descriptions of feelings. I finished and thought "WHAT?! THERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!?" I'm into it. Thank you for this and I love your other stories as well :)
her roses turn black chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ummm... i have your story on an app on my phone but its a different chapter on then on the site. Chapter two is the same. Do you know whay that is? The chapter one on my phone is a spin on 12 days of Christmas. Is there another chapter or story im missing?

Btw, LOVE THE STORY!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely loved this! I love the way write Soul and Maka. Awesome job!
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my god. Can I just say how freaking perfect this is? It's so in-character, I can see it all as an option, and it pleases me. It was sweet and normal and brilliant all at once. Loved it.
chaoticlivi chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I may be super-late to the party on this one, but I just wanted you to know that I loved it. :)
J.Shoot.Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was very well done. I really enjoy a well written story, one that has good diction, grammar, etc... It allows for the story to move smooooothly!

The concept was sweet and engaging moving as it follows these two who have lost the joy of Christmas to a point where they find that joy together and with new friends and family.

It seems rare that I get to leave a positive review, so I'm very glad that I get this chance. And recommend other readers give this story a read.

~jsm
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this is perfection.

one of the best soma fanfics I've ever read.

this seriously needs more love girl .

u rock
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I will always adore your stories. They helped me get through 3 and a half hours of placement test prep. It's what gave me enough energy not to fall asleep xD

Panda.
Stre chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great use of the Christmas theme and how you deliver Maka's family issues. And no wonder it took a longer time to write; anything with progression is bound to get detailed, but it makes your readers happy cuz we get to read more of your delicious writing. :D

The Die Hard thing made me feel nostalgic; we used to marathon movies at my cousin's place on christmas/boxing day too. So that made me warm and fuzzy! So thanks for the fuzzy feeling~~ ;D
Iceytaste chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
This was seriously adorable. You deserve way more reviews. Keep up the awesome writing! :3
Orkidd chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
One of the best Christmas fics I've read. I love your SoMa stories.

Keep up the good work!
Orkidd chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
One of the best Christmas fics I've read. I love your SoMa stories.

Keep up the good work!
curio cherry chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Well, the first chapter was amazing and the second chap too!

Great story!

Though i dun celebrate Christmas but i do understand the meaning of home n family during this holiday. And thanks for the warm feeling from reading this story.