Reviews for The View From the Corner
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was really interesting! Ron's jealousy is very realistic, as he's a jealous person even in canon, especially when it comes to Hermione. This was pretty well-written, despite not having it beta'd as you said, although I did notice one little thing - just so you know, Yule Ball is capitalized as such, not Yule ball. That was the only mistake I really noted, though. I think it would have helped to make this a little longer and explain Hermione's surprise in the actual fic as opposed to in the author's note, but that's just me. I think the characters are very in-character (well, Harry and Ron, since they're the ones we really see) and the dialogue was very real. I liked the first line, because it set the tone of the rest of the fic very well. Great job on this.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wait... what? Oooh nice ending :) Here I was sitting through the whole thing, trying to work out how your comment about 'following canon' fitted in. I was expecting her to like ditch Krum or something at their wedding. But no. It's just Ron being jealous over nothing.

The only thing I have to say is I think Ron dwelled too much over the Yule Ball. That's in the past. I don't think he'd be as upset about that as he was. But that's all. I liked it. Good job.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved this! I love anything to do with Ron and Hermione, haha. I think your characterisation was brilliant in this, and you wrote really well from Ron's POV. And I can still imagine him reacting like that even if he has grown up a bit, haha. Spelling and grammar were perfect other than one tiny thing which was that his name is spelt "Viktor", but overall it was brilliant. :)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
The fact that Ron still dwells on the Yule Ball, even now, is a very interesting concept. I never would have considered it but it really does make sense. He's still jealous of Krum even now...

Lovely twist at the end with Harry! I really enjoyed this one. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Haha that was a fun twist at the end. I love how you captured Ron's jealousy. It's so in character and absurd. I love how he still dwells on not asking Hermione to the Yule ball. Also, thank you for the little author's note saying what the special thing was that Hermione was planning. It was going to drive me crazy. This was well written and I don't see any mistakes. Good job!
ForeverRomione chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my god, I sooooo didn't see that coming! I was getting all depressed about the lake of Romione thinking it was a Krum Hermione wedding when all of a sudden its Rons :D That was awesome.
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Good shot, nice ending! Thanks for clarifying why she's spending so much time with Krum afterwards... is it Ron's wedding we're seeing?
bellatrixblack chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was so cool. I went through it thinking she was married to Krum. I loved it
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nice switch up. Thanks enjoyed it
Mel chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nice... I like ur story :)
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow! That was awesome! You tricked me, great job! :D
Person With No Name chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I see what you did there.

It was rather brilliant. :]
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
D'aw! Jealous!Ron is so cool! Love it!