Reviews for Apologize
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Yes please, I will be back to read it anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS LIKE please ...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very good
Kirsten Berry chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
such a nyc stori.
best stori eva
pls rite moar
Mrs. Pepper Stark chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi :)

So the story was good, but you might want to improve on your grammar a bit, because most fan fic people find it annoying when people use text message language in your story. But I like the story line :)

Maybe you could add where the gun shot was coming from? Because I was a little bit confused at that part..

But I like your story so far :)
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi. I just read about one of your reviewers in a fic I've been reading and I am reviewing to apologize on their behalf since they are a hypocrite.

This is actually really good but there are things that could be improved. Please don't take this personally I am not insulting your writing in any way.

My first suggestion is don't change the POV to fast, have about 200 words at the very least per POV and try to only change two or three times per chapter. Also try making the POV bit bold so they are easily seen.

My last suggestion is put a capital at the beginning of dialogue.

For example: "Hi, my mane is Angel."

I hope you do continue this and if you ever need help try finding a Beta, they are there to help with everything from find inconsistencies and spelling and grammar mistakes to helping with OC and plot development.

(And if you feel uncomfortable going to a complete stranger for help I will be happy too.)

I hope this helps. )
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
No, this should not be a twoshot. In fact, you should delete this from FFnet. It's been featured for "Bad Fanfic Friday" on the Cheezeburger Network.

My personal thoughts: I weep that the art form of the written word has been reduced to this.
mouch30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'll try to be as nice as I can without sounding like a douche bag. This story has potential, but it switches points of views too many times. The plot isn't very clear, and I don't understand why Sue got shot (or whatever). Also, you might want to improve the grammar... there are some very nasty people out there. Work on the story a bit, and try to develop the characters more. And have fun writing!