Reviews for The Untimely Death of Megaupload
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I seriously laughed my way through this-in a good way! It was the perfect mix of humor and smut, and I absolutely loved the way you ended it. House wanting to cry over the loss of his sex tape is too perfect. Great job!
Raquel9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was awesome! So, so funny, loved it :)
HRL chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was brilliant ! Thank you for posting it !
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very hot! Not only that, but I'm heartened at the idea that House & Cuddy have lasted this long as a couple. And now every time there's a story about MegaUpload (such as this week in USA Today), what comes to mind is "Poor House." :)
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You'd think a genius like House would realize that deleted files are not that hard to recover if you download the right program. Ahaha

I loved it.
GratefulInsomniac chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Such a great story. I like the timely subject matter, and i love your blend of humor and hot!
Freya chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Great fic, hot and funny, with great narrative and flow and very timely. I can't believe how quickly you cranked this out in relation to recent Megaupload events. You are like a fic savant or something ;)
LisAvenger chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I can totally picture House crying from losing said sex video. LOL

such a fun and sexy fic!
Fernanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OMG, i just love it.
dmarchl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I was wondering where you were going to take us when I looked at the story's title. I must admit that this was a nice combination of a Huddy story mixed with a current event that impacted many. I had to laugh at the end though. :)
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was awesome in a million different ways.
Lisa marie chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
oh , you deserve an award for creativity.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So funny!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I LOVE IT OMMGGGGG!
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LooL xD

I guess they just have to make a new tape then... xD

A really funny, very well written story :)