Reviews for Abduction 20
Chicago4EVERS chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
That was cute. Certainly one of the better fictions. I was hoping it would be longer, so you could take more time with descriptions and such really make sure the reader could visualize it. All in all I enjoyed reading it.
Cowgirlforever12 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful! Simply Wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Love corn! :)
ShadowVampireMaiden300 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Wow I love this story very much. Not only is it one of a kind it is very detailed. I loved how you are able to describe what he character is doing and what they are thinking. You have a wonderful talent for writing I do hope to read more of your work.
Kagekun's Hikarichan27 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
i thought dr. bennett's name was Geri but putting that aside awesome story i absolutely love carter XD
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! This is a great story! Please check out my Abduction story! :)

macymay201
Sing-dream-live chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I absolutely loved this story! Finally someone made a story about abduction and had an oc love for Nathan haha :)
hockeygrl99 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Yay, finally a fanfiction for Abduction! I was wondering when someone was going to do a story. I really liked your's. :)
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
loved this story! so good :]
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
i loved it! i really loved it! i was waiting for the Abduction section to be put up on fanfiction. i liked the movie and i love the soundtrack to it and i really wanted to read some stories of the movie written by other people.