Reviews for Symbiosis
Whenthebirddies chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You should really finish this it seems interesting and funny!
MaryHooper chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Well written. Although I desire for Molly to love John for John (and not for her affinity to Sherlock) I can appreciate that this is true to character.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I want to see more of this, a possible relationship between Molly and John. Could it work?
mrspencil chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very nice work. Thoughtful, honest and in character. A common bond and acceptance:-)

Mrs P:-)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really intriguing, unique idea though I wouldn't put it past Molly to do something similar in the series. Any more of it? Sherlock's reaction and any development of John and Molly's relationship would be really interesting to read, nice one!

:D
sfiddy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Is it weird that I really liked this? There is an amiable bleakness, an acceptance of something inevitable that they both considering. It's a bit sad, a little hopeful, and just numb,enough to give you the feeling that they both need, and might be willing,to consider needing each other, however unlikely it would have been in other circumstances. In all honesty, they don't seem a far fetched couple to me at all. They're both doctors, so similar backgrounds and circles, she's a touch bubbly which could be good for him, and he's grounded in reality which could bring her out of the clouds. Not unlikely at all, if you ask me.

nice shorty!
ptraci chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was very good. So hard to find a fic where the characters are, well, in character, with all their quirks.
tuliptree33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hmm ... interesting scenario that actually seems like it might have merit. This is written really well. I'd like to see where it goes - and what Sherlock's response is, haha. Somehow I can see him being thrown by this development for some reason.

Anyway, hope you update soon!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed this. It will be interesting to see how this 'relationship' pans out. Is this going to have multiple chapters? I would be interested in reading more!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, Molly...
obi kenobi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is really good. I hope you expand on this. I'm already wondering about the mechanics of their relationship.