Reviews for Something's Got A Hold On Me
Jay chapter 32 . 3/18
Nice little sequel to close up your story. I did enjoy this though I'm curious what happened to Kikyo & Naraku. I know she transferred out of his class instead of placing charges against him, but I highly doubt he just disappeared. Hell, Kouga even disappeared after she put Ayame in her place (which I thoroughly enjoyed reading). I think my favorite random was Kaede as a therapist. She definitely has that calm manner that can just make you want to talk. Good job!
Jay chapter 31 . 3/18
"feel on warm" all
"groan for Inuyasha." from
"been so since" long?
Jay chapter 29 . 3/18
"My heart sunck" sunk
"cry on his shoulders" my
" do all that." " since you're using apostrophes for when she's writing, this needs to be changed to one as well.
Bankotsu is so evil. Seriously though, I wouldn't have answered.
Jay chapter 28 . 3/18
"about out messy" our
"The stood there" they

I've been trying to figure out why she won't tell Souta about Hiten. At the very least just say he's bad news & to stay away from him. Much easier to avoid someone when you don't allow them to keep so close to your family. I'm not saying she deserved this, but if she was scared of him for her safety, she should have warned her family for their own safety.
Jay chapter 27 . 3/18
I didn't know how I felt about this chapter at first. I'd be fucking pissed if my guy had some strangers change me. It's not like it's that horrible to sleep in your day clothes. Also, I'm having a hard time believing she was that exhausted that she had a fantastic makeout session, but couldn't change her clothes or wake up when someone else was doing it for her. Second thing that was off to me was that it apparently took them an hour to walk out, grab snacks, & turn on a movie. I loved his ending comment.
Jay chapter 26 . 3/18
"got off his he stumbled" remove his
"I found itreplied to" it & replied
Totally saw that ending. This was sweet though. I love that he took her out just to get her to relax.
Jay chapter 25 . 3/18
"never actually servents." Servants

I thought Sess mentioned sleeping with him at the cafe? You said office. I'll admit it took me a few moments to remember who Kagewaki is because you have quite a few characters that have been added & then barely addressed. Though I did have a good chuckle at his whole experience in Kagome's dorm, especially after Sess arrived.
Jay chapter 24 . 3/18
"There 21st Wedding" their
"think i rebelled" capital
"now is trying to get" now I'm
"I retrieved and" it

Aw, Emiko is cute. I think you handled this chapter well.
Jay chapter 23 . 3/18
Thank you! I've come across plenty of completed works where the author changes something later on, but doesn't make the corrections before it & expects the a/n saying 'please ignore previous' to suffice. Thank you for being on your game.
"this was Kagome's dad" Kiyomi's
"way up to her the collar" to her...
Wow. Okay. Way for him to snap. I know he's young so may be defensive about people judging, but damn. He really is cranky.
Jay chapter 22 . 3/17
"guy alwayshad" spacing
Jay chapter 21 . 3/17
Haha! I love Kagome sometimes! I had understood Sesshomaru's statement at the hospital about how he wouldn't be with just any man, but I can't help but laugh at how obtuse he can be to how emotions work & how sex can influence people.
Jay chapter 20 . 3/17
She said she starts work at 3, but before she got out at 3 & started work at 4.
Jay chapter 19 . 3/17
"friend of mind." Mine

Oh my goddess! Never would have expected that level of evil from the brothers especially since they don't seem to like each other usually. Loved it though.
Jay chapter 18 . 3/17
Aw. I'm for either couple honestly because they are 2 of my favorite pairings for her for some reason, but part of me is hoping you did create the alternate ending so I can enjoy the best of both.
Jay chapter 16 . 3/17
"hurting is feelings" his
"face was read" red

Yeah, Bankotsu is definitely the kind of friend I'd have. I can't believe she watched him send Inuyasha away without laughing during it. It was pretty great. Kinda surprised though that she gave in to him when she was pretty clear she didn't want to break her promise to her mother who hasn't really been mentioned for awhile. I know this is supposed to be high school, but I keep imagining everyone in college.