Reviews for The Eventuality in the Everything
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 1 . 2/26
I love this! Good job
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love it. I love everything about it. "This" was the first song by Darius Rucker that I'd ever heard, and I ended up falling in love with his music. And you're so right about it being the perfect song to describe s7 Booth. Everything finally worked out. (_) I also loved how you snuck some of my favorite lines from the song into the last few sentences. This is what I think of when I picture a song-fic, a story that has it's own life and can hold up with out the song, but is even better with it. I was constantly playing the song in my head. Perfection, or as close to it as we can ever get. ;-J

Deni
JLJMc chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was great! Love B&B, Darius Rucker... And the Braves! ;)
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was super sweet - LOVED it!
fiona chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
god, i love this story.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Beautiful, I loved it!
gawilliams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent! I always enjoy a good at home story with B&B. Well done, and I enjoy the insight they each have. Great job! Gregg.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is beautifully done. Your song selection to describe Booth and Brennan's relationship is spot on. I also am a HUGE Darius Rucker fan. I can't get enough of him or of Bones. Great combo, huh?
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
You still have the magic touch. This fit the song perfectly, or perhaps the song fit this perfectly. Either way nice connection and beautiful sequence of events. I liked Booth explaining the seventh inning stretch to Brennan. Harry Carey, the announcer here once told people that nobody would come to a game if they didn't sing "Take me out to the ballgame and America the Beautiful" during the stretch.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It's as if the song was written for B&B. You really caught the romantic family man.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was very cute and I love the back and forth between Booth and Brennan about fate :)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved this!
bones35 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nice call-out to last Sully episode. Another solid story from you - well done! Grammar and proofing spot on!

And while I still cringe with any mention of Hannah (I won't watch any episode involving Hannah or Sully), it's a nice reference to fate and Booth's steadfast belief in them.

The notion of happiness without marriage is also nice, although as a tradionalist, marraige is good. What did you think of Booth's proclomation from S07E01 that she would propose to him?

I've been wracking my brain to determine what those circumstances might entail. I'll bet you coulddl come up with something.
bailey80 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww, this was sweet. I love a nice story about domestic Booth & Brennan. You did a great job!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it! Going to buy that song on iTunes this morning! Wonderfully written!