Reviews for Fantasizing
maltobi96 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
You are honestly a great writer. I know you may feel that your past fan fiction may not be worth picking up again but you seriously need to finished this. I love this story and I enjoy it so much. Its such a waste to see this wonderful story get abandon. Please try to update soon. You just have to do it.
LittleLunaChan chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I guess this fic is abandoned beyond hope, seeing it was last updated 2 years ago? Such a shame though, I really would've loved to know where this was going with Itachi breaking up with Deidara in the end...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Two and a half years late, but better now than never...
I reread this for the deliciousness and end up in tears because of the feels. B-because their mutual guilt and misery makes me wish so badly for a happy ending for them, and Sasuke's fantasies push all my buttons. In the best way.
This is... actually my favourite ItaSasu fic on the whole internet, so I really do hope you decide to write more in the future! Thank you so much just for posting this much!
EvilNekoEye chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
woahhh.. it was awesome xDDDDD I loveeeee this so much :D :3 why there is no next chapter? ;_;
dragonteacup chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh, I keep checking this to see if there's a new chapter because it's soooo good...please write more...
swim77 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
i started reading this story when you first published it and it is literally the best itasasu story i have ever read! I'm not kidding! it made me cry and i love you writing! please keep writing this storyyyyy
NoeticSky chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
UUWWAAHH!
LOVE. THIS.

And your authors notes are a gem to read!
I agree with every word you said about Itachi *.*

PLEASE UPDATE! Onegaishimasu!
I NEED MOREEEEE
maltobi96 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Love this story ! Hope you update soon!
Loaded Faint Of hearts chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
MORE PLEASE! I realy love your writing style!
Loaded Faint Of hearts chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
no flames, you warned us. Very well written chapita, I hope sasuke gets some relief soon
Loaded Faint Of hearts chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
THis is just wonderful! Well done in creating such painful tension and raw emotions. I realy feel for Sasuke
harmonyopc chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
NOOOOO! Please don't stop, pleeease write more? *puppydog eyes*
black55widow chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is very unusual and unique. I hope you continue.
Aon chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Hope you're okay :(
Inorox chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
please please please write the rest of your story! this is the best fanfic ive ever read!