Reviews for Pet Trainer
More Chapters! Please!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 9 . 4/18
Very good
Parks98 chapter 2 . 3/29
Yeah that makes sense. I mean when I trained my starter to be almost 10-15 levels above my normal pokemon he kinda did all the work against gym leaders
Parks98 chapter 1 . 3/29
Well I actually like this a lot. Oh and while normal Mewtwo couldn't beat Kurama I think that that at a megaevolution form he would have a better chance. Their are some pokemon that could give Kurama a run for his money...granted they all are really really small compared to him but hey Naruto beat him and he was only 5'4 at the time.
Like the story
NemesisDrive chapter 9 . 2/13
you my friend are due for a huge update because we want to know who will win and what will happen
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 9 . 2/12
THIS IS AMAZING
I feel like Naruto is a little OP but you balanced that out well by making Gary equally, if slightly weaker in power.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 2/9
Awesome battle at the end
Pkss chapter 9 . 1/31
Fuck u bro I was reading it from start but so I didn't count how many chapters but damn u ended in a interesting turn plz update
ARSLOTHES chapter 9 . 1/27
Hope you decide to update this fic again
darkdragongod chapter 5 . 1/19
cool story.
Seimika chapter 8 . 1/13
And the reason this fic was abandoned was cause no one reviewed apparently
Darksiden chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continue Continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PLEASE!
pinkus-pyon chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Realmente me encanta tu historia, imaginarme la pelea entre naruto y blue me deja completamente fascinada ralmente me asombra tu forma de detallar l
Toda la batalla :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Why doesn't lugia us aero blast. That's its signature move.
benjaminsummerlin135 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Please continue the story. I beg of thee continue thy story