Reviews for Pet Trainer
I tried reading a pokemon naruto cover but thanks to you and your horrible story I don want to read anymore of them
bearkitty1 chapter 5 . 7/23
I love how blunt you are in your writing sometimes... "It didn't do flying. It was a snake."

Seriously, for some reason, I find that hilarious. Why? I have no idea. I just do. Please keep on writing in the same hilarious, blunt way.
I hope you update soon
JensenDaniels32 chapter 9 . 5/27
WHAT THE FUCK?! FINISH THE DAMN STORY!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 8 . 5/27
Pfft. Psychic stopping Naruto? I call bullshit.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 5/27
DAYUM! Love it! :D
lala32903 chapter 9 . 5/27
Reviewing in creative criticism form!
The story is pretty Naruto, Epic battle, nice pokemon.
Its a little all over the place, and there are some mistakes, but its pretty good.
I like how the anime/manga/everything tied in with it, and I like how Gary is not as arrogant, but does this mean that Ash it gonna be even more powerful?
Or are they just buddies now?
Deosn't really matter, its pretty good
Although there are some places where I think line breaks are in order
But its okay! Its a pretty good story!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 5/26
MAN, I LOVE THIS SHIT! I hope you'll start updating again! :D
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 9 . 5/12
This fic is awesome, easily one of my favorite Pokemon/Naruto crossovers. It is really unfortunate that you haven't updated in so long, so please do! I really want to read more!
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 9 . 5/10
One of the best stories I've ever read. I just wish there was a conclusion to this.
Jo chapter 2 . 5/5
good plot.
snowyassas1n chapter 9 . 4/29
why does it seem like your making him lose to gary?
I love your story but I also really hate you for leaving it at the moment that you did in the story.
sleepinglush chapter 9 . 4/7
FUUUUU i decided to read this fic again after a long time and this battle still got my blood pumping i truly hope i can see this battle come to a close!
It doesn't even make sense that Latios was defeated like that, by a fvcking Pidgeot when it fvcking spars with much stronger legendary Pokemon all the fvcking time...what the fvck is wrong with you. You're welcome A$$hole. And by the way 'your' is for like possession and sh!t

Example:
Your mum told me
or
that's your bag

Pretty much the whole time you were saying 'your' you were meant to be saying 'you're.' you know...for you are. Okay? you're. short for. you are.

No I'm not some English nerd, in fact I suck at English but, HOLY SH!T, GET IT RIGHT!

I admit I liked your story I just didn't like these two chapters. Boom. You probably won't even ever see this. Seriously three fvcking years.