Reviews for Stay
Dephtilopilus chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Oh that's so sad and beautiful at the same time. This story is so right! Thanks for sharing it:)
A Disney Geek chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh my GAWDDDD! The feels, THE FEELS, THE FREAKING FEEEEELLLLLLSSSS! Too perfect. Too sad, too beautiful, too amazing, too I-really-wish-it-were-true... TOO MANY FEELS! UUUUGGGGHHHHH!

To translate: I love it! 3
Porcalein chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
can you please make it a story please i NEED a good peter pan story TT _ TT
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ugh, so sad, so sad! But beautiful at the same time. The line, "I'll even grow up for you, Jane" just hit my heart...HARD (but in a good way, mind you). I wish she stayed with him, but at the same time, I understand her decision. Gah, such conflicting feelings! *clenches head*

This is the best Peter x Jane oneshot in my opinion, even though the fandom for this ship is already disappointingly small.

But since this oneshot also made me really sad, I keep thinking that, a few months later, Peter shows up at Jane's house and says, "You were right about everything, Jane. But you know what? I don't care. You told me that the world needs me. And that the Losties, Tinker Bell, and Neverland needs me, but what about what I want? You want to stay with your family here in London and I want to be with you. So I'm staying. And that's final!" And maybe he could add a stomp of his foot at the end of his rant. XD

Haha. Sorry, that must be OOC...but since Peter is immature...maybe...hehehe...I'm just a sucker for happy endings. XP
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm gonna bawl my eyeballs out-thanks a lot for breaking my childish heart! Just kidding, I totally loved this! I am absolutely appalled at how little there is of Peter and Jane in this archive, it actually pains me to see the amount; I support them so hard (in my opinion, they have WAAAY more chemistry than Peter and Wendy). Anyway, this is perfect, really. I can't think of any constructive criticism if you wanted it because it's just wonderful in every single way and very in-character for both of them.
TheLingeringWolf chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
There is really nothing to critique you on. Your writer's hand is flawless. Every little sentence you make imprints itself into the reader's mind. This story was harrowing, but stunningly perfect. The question is, are you going to continue? Part of being an author is knowing when the right time is to let go if your characters. So, you have a choice; let go of Peter and Jane, or finish the tale with whatever end result you have cemented into your heart.
lilaflo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Omg this makes me miss the memories I've had
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
You could do with a second chapter... ;) it was sad! (TT - TT)\
Ari chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Love this story! Your a real good writer and I love this pairing. Just make a longer story please! 3
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So cute but so sad at the same time! I was hoping Peter would argue and stay with Jane on Earth but it still worked out well and this was really fun to read :]
Reid chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful, simply wonderful.
PirateWizardThief chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This made me tear up just so you know! But I loved it anyway! Peter Pan is amazing!
Ally2497 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Completely and utterly amazing. PeterxJane is definitely my otp for this fandom and I love seeing new stories about them. Your story was really sad but still so perfect. Loved it!