Reviews for Backstage
WrenchWielder chapter 22 . 9/14
This is so good! I loved reading through it! My favorite chapter was definitely Fly Birds, but I loved the way you portrayed Thundercracker in A Deed Without A Name. I don't have much to say beyond repeating praise for this work. This is a brilliant take on rationalizing an 80's childrens cartoon. (Because we know how much sense those tended to make.) I didn't think of it till I saw his name in this chapter but now I'm wondering how much of Fire in the Sky was acting. Not that you'll ever add it to this work, but you've got me thinking about it. So, bonus points to you, because I love it when stories make me want to explore all the nooks and crannies.
Starfire201 chapter 22 . 9/7
Why do I suddenly get the feeling that Starscream's behavior towards Onslaught later on when he came to ask for Starscream to speak for them to Megatron had something to do with what happened here? It would be just like him to torment him like that.
Jigsaw Jill chapter 1 . 9/4
This is a fantastic desperate plan that just might work.
Swallowed it and want more!
the cockroaches detail was particularly lovely.

You're a genius.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 22 . 9/5
This is compete? Did you abandon it? This was really good... I was looking forward to more! Perhaps even if the Combaticons manage to eek this out in victory, and if Starscream gives them extenuating circumstances allowance. MORE! Please.
EHSparkwoman chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I like this idea! The Autobots are sooooo stupid! Something I can't quite work out though... What exactly happened in the last chapter? Did Starscream go mad and attack everyone?
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
I can't handle to truth! What's the truth? I'm reading this too quickly for my own good...

Awesome story!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Ehhh nooo, no he isn't.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Oh my Primus. I dont even know how to start... Wow. Just,... Just wow. Starscream...Starscream, Starscream, Starscream... holy Primus. Holy, fragging Primus.

This story is amazing.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 5 . 5/5/2013 is good OoO
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
...Oh...kkkk... That..was ...awesome...yet... I'm..kinda confused...
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
HA! "Ding, dong, the witch is dead." oh yes...very fitting indeed XP
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
HA! Looooove this!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ha!...HAHA! And that, was what was REALLY going on! XP This is genius!
Ersatz Writer chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Oh wow... What an intense chapter! (Sorry, I'm not actually reading in the correct order.. Decided to jump around a bit whilst I work my way through Sound Crew. :P

Yep... Starscream sure does know how to make an entrance alright... Although that definitely reminded me of Sunstorm when he walked in... And now I'm scared of him again... For one moment he seems like a sleek, dark cat... You know he could still claw you and bite you, but at the moment, you could stroke him and pet him and he wouldn't mind... And then you try to touch his food, and you'll find your hand ripped right off...

What does Starscream mean though, by 'If you ever leave me...?' (I'm sorry... My mind is automatically shipping them together...) And poor Warpy... D: I love having the Elite Trine together in a trio... I love those three together... But the Starscream you write... *Whew* Really is one scary dude. I don't know how to think of him now in Coming To Terms. O_O Poor Jazz! He's gonna have his tires ripped off! O_O

Is this the end? ): It's status is Complete... And I'm disappointed. ): I would love to see a lot more of this... Preferably more light-hearted stuff. I swear... Dealing with a Starscream like THIS cannot be... Healthy. XD