Reviews for Unexpected
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/31
One of the best 'how they first met' stories I've encountered. I truly love your way of writing - both emotive and evocative. The poem was perfect!
kimjo2 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Another lovely and facinating perspective of their meeting. Wonderful. Thanks so much
celino chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Your writing is so beautiful, I am crying at the poem Sarek left- speaking the words that Sarek felt he was forbidden to say.
I've read many of your short stories now, and I can tell that you are a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
It was very nice, thanks for this story
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
:D
TroysMom09 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
That was a great story. Thank you.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Oh this was gorgeous. Sarek and Amanda have always been one of my favorite couples and I feel I know them so much better now. Your details were excellent and I loved your character development. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
this is one of the good ones.. You should keep going for more like this, i believe..
Elle chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I just want to say that I am a huge fan of Amanda/Sarek, and it is sad that there are very few works out there. But this? This was absolutely amazing! You have a beautiful, captivating writing style!
Thank you for writing this fic!
Sarek-Amanda-luv chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
thoroughly captivating. i loved it. do please keep writing
Siskiyou chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Thank you! This was very romantic and enjoyable.
yippipie chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
This was beautifully written, well done!
sherry15 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
This was a good story. Thank you for writing it.
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Very nice, romantic story!
kyoko12989 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012