Reviews for Adolescence
Chibi Vocaloid chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
sniff sniff why so sad
GeeThing chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So sad...But very beautiful. Thank you so much!
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awe. This was sweet.

It was a interesting read, as I'm not into these type of stories but I think you did an excellent job and your writing style is amazing.
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Such a sad ending! The beginning kept reminding me of Kaoru and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club because they acted scarily similar to those twins but the ending was so sad!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wait... This was TWINCEST? *shudder* It was written okay, but I had to read through it twice to get that. Perhaps I'm jsy off today. Good writing nevertheless...
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
oh my. So, the brothers were lovers? Oh my...hmm. That could explain a bit why the parents wanted them to separate. The extent of his love for this twin leaves me nearly disturbed. But, your story is very well written.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It's very well written, the extent of brotherly love nearly disturbing. I can't call the story sad, unlike some other reviewers. But a great one, for sure.
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesome. Somcute yet sad too. U. Are. GOD. Writing stories! U always make it sound so beautiful and passionate! Iove u cause 1) ur a G27 fan 2) u make awesome family fics ;D 3) ... *akward silence* MAA! I can't think of it! But ur awesome and that's wat counts! Awesome job and it was gold.

Currently re reading a second chance cause itnnever gets old ;D
luukia chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Why, thank you for writing this dear ! (•ˆˆ•)

I love it , the extend of their love is awesome! I wish there'd be more chapters though :(

But anyway , this story is very nice indeed (•ˆˆ•)
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
awww... Why is this only one shot? Yeah, Ive heard the song and it finished this way. But... its so damn short. I would love to read a longer version. Anyway, im sorry for blabbering.
sheepykitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2012