Reviews for Bella's Guitar
rissbenzo chapter 22 . 10/7
i really wish she would just make a decision . its starting to get annoying. and for a moment there i thought she was going to turn into a wolf! would that be cool. :)
ThePrincess726 chapter 8 . 9/29
Just now reading this but I love it! It is the most well written fan fic I've ever read and that makes me swoon. You're such a great writer!
Accioseamus chapter 34 . 7/20
It’s 20th July of 2018(in France) and I only discovered this fanfiction a few weeks ago. But thank you, I LOVED it. I can’t wait to get started on the sequel. The whole story made me relate, it was as slow as necessary to build a beautiful relationship. Thank you again.
No longer functional chapter 29 . 6/27
This is absolutely fabulous, and I am so lucky to have found this! You’ve got a wicked sense of humor and you’ve added such depth to each character. You’ve done a great job of showing how important friendship is. I’ve laughed so much! I’ll review again soon! Thank you :)
HarryPotter4evah chapter 33 . 5/13
HOW CAN THIS BE THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER? I DONT UNDERSTAND
HarryPotter4evah chapter 30 . 5/13
Too slow buildup... Haha. Worried that there are too few chapters left :(

Wish this fic was endless! Funniest fanfic I've ever read :)
HarryPotter4evah chapter 18 . 5/13
Yes! loved this. And Bella and Leah and the truck? Epicness!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 12 . 5/13
Loved the song! Haha. Don't know if I want to get together or not... I'm mostly excited to see what happens when Jacob shifts!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 11 . 5/13
Hahahaha. This made me truly laugh
HarryPotter4evah chapter 8 . 5/13
Every time I read Jacob/Bella I worry so much about imprinting. Wonder how you will tackle that one!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 6 . 5/13
. ?
HarryPotter4evah chapter 4 . 5/13
Love that you give Charlie the attention he deserves! Hope there is more Clearwaters too, I love them!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 5/13
So excited I found this story. Loved the first chapter!
I know this ending was supposed to be dramatic—but at this point, Bell injuring herself is a running gag. Good story, it’s 5 am here—can’t stop.
Fran chapter 30 . 4/18