Reviews for Bella's Guitar
brandileigh2003 chapter 28 . 8/16
So i realize i am years late to the party but i am loving the depth of the story, the slooooooow burning romance although by this point i am so ready for them to figure it out already.. ..

But the humor is just my style... And i keep randomly blurting the quils mom song laughing like a mad women.. Much to the annoyance of my family
Amanthya chapter 22 . 7/31
I finally google-translated the Spanish in this chapter. XD I love Bellamandius's declaration.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 23 . 7/29
Ugh. Leah's happiness over getting into college and her scholarship is so heartbreaking when you know what's coming.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 12 . 7/27
You are hilarious! Someone needs to do a recording of "Quil's mom."
PoisonIvy533 chapter 11 . 7/27
Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud. Love it.
Friendly friend chapter 1 . 6/27
Hey, just wanted to say that I've read this fanfiction a few times and I really liked it. It was inspiring to see Bella overcome her depression and recognise how damaging her relationship was with Edward. Your writing is believable, and you use comedy in your story very well to develop characters and keep things from becoming too serious/angsty.

Will probably read this again in a year, one of the most meaningful, fluffiest fanfics I have ever read
yuuram2fangirl chapter 35 . 6/19
This. Was. Amazing. I cant express just how giddy I felt while I read this story. This has to be one of the most marvellously written stories I have ever had the fortune to read. Normally fanfiction always lacks something and even when there are particular stories that catch your fancy, the canon always ends up being better. But this, this story is what Twilight should have been. It would have been the ultimate plot twist and a great book.
I haven't checked out your profile yet but I will be doing that now. I want to see whether Edward will return and what will Bella's and others reaction be towards him. I hope that Jacob understands what Bella had to go through.
I loved all the characters. There isn't a single character I didn't like. Even Edward in all his creepy assholeness was intriguing. You gave a background to all the characters that was missing from the original books. And for that I am glad.
I will never read twilight again I had said and I am glad to have found a replacement.
Now off to your profile!
Keep up the great work!
Its the best fan fic pairing j/b i dont know y it has less review compare to other stories it deserves atleast 2k and more
Dialogs are smart but bella is a bit naive her personalty doesnt match her age she looks 16 or15
Lex chapter 32 . 5/5
Seriously love how long the chapters are
Lex chapter 30 . 5/5
I was thinking that maybe there would be an Angela/Quil storyline in here somewhere and now there is :)
Lex chapter 28 . 5/5
Lol Paul again. It never gets old
Lex chapter 25 . 5/5
I liked the whole canoe story
Lex chapter 20 . 5/4
I really enjoy slow burns. Just seems more natural and this story is one of the best jacob/bella stories I've read in a long time
Lex chapter 19 . 5/4
Loved the chapter. I'm confused but also intrigued
Lex chapter 18 . 5/4
I really like Leah's character :)
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »