Reviews for Bella's Guitar
No longer functional chapter 29 . 6/27
This is absolutely fabulous, and I am so lucky to have found this! You’ve got a wicked sense of humor and you’ve added such depth to each character. You’ve done a great job of showing how important friendship is. I’ve laughed so much! I’ll review again soon! Thank you :)
HarryPotter4evah chapter 33 . 5/13
HOW CAN THIS BE THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER? I DONT UNDERSTAND
HarryPotter4evah chapter 30 . 5/13
Too slow buildup... Haha. Worried that there are too few chapters left :(

Wish this fic was endless! Funniest fanfic I've ever read :)
HarryPotter4evah chapter 18 . 5/13
Yes! loved this. And Bella and Leah and the truck? Epicness!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 12 . 5/13
Loved the song! Haha. Don't know if I want to get together or not... I'm mostly excited to see what happens when Jacob shifts!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 11 . 5/13
Hahahaha. This made me truly laugh
HarryPotter4evah chapter 8 . 5/13
Every time I read Jacob/Bella I worry so much about imprinting. Wonder how you will tackle that one!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 6 . 5/13
. ?
HarryPotter4evah chapter 4 . 5/13
Love that you give Charlie the attention he deserves! Hope there is more Clearwaters too, I love them!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 5/13
So excited I found this story. Loved the first chapter!
I know this ending was supposed to be dramatic—but at this point, Bell injuring herself is a running gag. Good story, it’s 5 am here—can’t stop.
Fran chapter 30 . 4/18
I'm from Texas!
franf1ction chapter 34 . 4/18
Wow, the ending lines make me want to cry.
"when the sun rose, he came apart, his body breaking with his heart..."

That would be an awesome song.

Thanks again for writing all of this..

I hope you still read the reviews. I've left a few in the past weeks.
Hope to hear from you!
Fran chapter 14 . 4/16
Hello there!

I read the note about reviewing even after it been published, and I do hope you will read my review.

I really enjoy the slowness of the romantic side of the story. I've read many JB stories and they rush into the mushy gushy BS, and even if it is well written, It's too much too quick. I like how your story takes the same pace as the original author intended.

I hope your postpartum depression is better.
Can't wait to continue reading!
SionnachRuadh chapter 35 . 3/12
I know I’m three years too late but I just really wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this story, how much I have giggled to myself while reading it even when I feel like crap, and the warmth I felt through the bonds of friendship I know you have meticulously formed between the characters. The short version: I love it, and thank you :)
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »