Reviews for Locked
Maharani Radha chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
I liked that. I liked that you showed a much different, more altruistic side to Irene rather than the selfish Dominatrix persona she portrays. :D I like stories where Irene helps the two get together.
Mikki Kimani1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love it!
Dancing Eyes chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Haha this was great, loved how you had her in all this, but dancing in the edges too
papergirl101 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was a pleasure and I had to read it all, and couldn't stop.

A really well written, really nice story.

papergirl101
Demona3870 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I just watched The Woman for the second time, and I really did love the storyline between her, Sherlock, and John. I think you portrayed this very well. Thanks!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Great fic! Loved it! Always thought Adler was a John/Sherlock shipper! Excellent!

:D
theimprobableone chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
well done. a good storyteller at last.
Miss M and Alice chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Just read all your Shirlock writing... Love it! Fantastic!
ziva-abby11 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
A very beautiful ending to a brilliant story, well done xx
raven612 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Oh! That was great! I absolutely loved it! You dI'd such an amazing job with Irene! Ver wonderful story and I'm so glad I read it! Very well done and so very nicely in character! Can't wait to see what you do next! Keep up the great work!
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Just wonderful. :) What a great story this was, I'm so glad for the happy ending. Amazing job!
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Epilogue.
ziva-abby11 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
God help London indeed! Very nice ending! Well done :)
Jessie Blackwood chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Lovely, simply lovely. Satisfying, nice reaction from John, NOT what Sherlock was expecting.
Hatts chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
That was fantastic! Thanks for writing this - I thoroughly enjoyed it. I always appreciate an epilogue, but this could serve as a very nice ending. Whatever you decide. If this isn't on my favorites list yet(and I'm pretty sure it is), I'll be adding it now.

Thanks again!