Reviews for Criss crossing worlds
WearerOfCapes chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I loved this fic when I first read it, and I love it just as much now. I especially like Mike's encounter with the fans, that was cute :)
Much love x
GrowlyNoir chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Mike was lovely with his fans. I'm glad they cheered him up. But what is Julian up to?
TiffTiff3057 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please update this soon, the first chapter was brilliant and the second one was even more so. I often find it a tad weird reading real life fics but here your writing is just to awesome to not love it (I'm really confusing :/ ) but I would love to hear what Dave's plan is and I want to hear what happens with mike and this car crash situation that he saw. Longs story short I loved this please update it soon! :)
xxquirpxx chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Loving it :-D please update soon x
EllayBoosh chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Really interesting! I love stories where the Boosh get transported to the real world, and vice versa, they're brilliant! I can't wait to see where this goes! xx
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is a good story. It's very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.

There are a couple of formatting errors - missing quotation marks and the like - which unfortunately at times make reading this a bit of a struggle. You definitely need to include some indication of when you're switching scenes, because one moment I was reading about Dave and then suddenly I was reading about Noel with no warning, which did throw me a little. There's also a couple of Britishisms which need to be fixed - 'car seat' not 'capsule' for example.

I know these all seem like minor things, but they detract from the reading experience and it's a shame because this is a very interesting story and it's clear you've put lots of work into it. I would encourage you to find a beta, and then you can get back on track with the things that really matter. Good luck.
GrowlyNoir chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I was intrigued by the first Chapter, but I absolutely love this one. The strong friendship between Noel & Dave, their cute interactions with Violet, Noel's devotion to his art & TONY HARRISON. I did wonder if something would happen with the stuffed octopus, although I wouldn't want Tony to scare Violet. I especially liked Noel having Dave listed as "Bollo Brown." It made me laugh joyously. Look forward to next.
LaurenLefty chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
this is really cool i wanna see where it goes :) carry on! :D x