Reviews for No Ordinary Day
DianaThen chapter 1 . 1/17
Too many reviewers have already earned gold stars; you'll just have to take me at my word that I am a Whovian, I have a knack for remembering useless information, I knew both answers, and I dislike unnecessary repetition.

I quite enjoyed this. I know it's supposed to pretty much just be fluff, but I think it's a little (okay, more than a little actually) out of character of John to 1) not investigate when an unknown drug has been forcibly injected into his friend's system by obviously dangerous and equally unknown men who might come back, and 2) to take advantage of Sherlock's impaired, open, childlike state and get personal information out of him that he probably would not have divulged under normal circumstances. I know that wasn't his intention, but I'd picture John cutting Sherlock off once he realized what Sherlock was giving away without full awareness of doing so.

On the plus side: The bit with threatening to shoot the checkout machine was genuinely amusing. The whole thing was relatively plotless fun (well, not so fun at the end, but). Also, Doctor Who references.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey, well done, Doctor who is the idiots lantern and the eleventh hour I think :)
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
"THE IDIOT'S LANTERN" AND "THE ELEVENTH HOUR"! Doctor Who and Sherlock are my two favorite TV shows :D Funny story!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
When I read the part about shopping, I nearly hyperventilated myself from laughter. Fish Fingers and Custard. Awesome.

- Cherry
JJ chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hey, you can't stop there. Good story though.
Strazza chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
1) Sucking face off: Series 2 Episode 7 - The Idiots Lantern

2) Fish Custard: Series 5 Episode 1 - The Eleventh Hour

...I am a sad, sad Whovian.

:D

Awesome story though! I love oneshots where Sherlock is drunk or high :P But his life story is so sad :(

Well done!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Idiot's Lantern - Face sucking.

11th Hour - Fish fingers and custard.

Brilliant story, Taylie. Loved it. Was amazing and cute and awesome and then totally heartbreaking.
Oddness of Us chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
3 things:

1) Idiots Lantern and Eleventh Hour

2) I didn't like the sad part :'( I mean it was well written, but him being sad made me sad

3) this was such fun! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Sophie'thegeek chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a nice, small fic- yes I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
face-sucking-TV: Idiot's Lantern, 10 and Rose, I'm gonna saaaay 2x08

fish fingers and custard: 11 in general, but especially 5x01 The Eleventh Hour.

Bam. Now who's been watching too much Doctor Who? XD

Anyway, I' loved this chap! Very funny but also kind of touching. It makes Sherlock seems that much more human. It reminds me of the roof bit. (Going crazy. Need Sherlock. btw Mentalist Monday 30th if u haven't caved on that one too)
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Interesting. Would like to hear what happens when he wakes.