Reviews for Sweet Dreams
RandomWordsMashedUp chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awe :)

Cute one shot.

You have good stuff going on here, I hope you'll stay inspired and write more.

-RWMU
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was actually pretty touching to read. Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Misty is two years older than Ash, it's canon.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique. Cute even thought it is short.
Melody chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It was such a cuty short story! 3
Brennason chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was SO adorable! God I love them 3
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, very nice! I thought it this was great!
Farla chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
[Ages:

Ash - 19

Misty - 18]

First, don't start off listing ages, it should be clear from how you're writing them. Second, Misty isn't younger than Ash, deal with it.

Write out numbers with letters.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww this is sooooo cute! I absolutly loved it, it was really cute and I enjoyed reading this.,-
ultranx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
epic story. only thing is it looks a lot like a aaml story i read before so i'm hoping no one accuses you of ripping them off or anything. anyways, keep up the epic work.
L' Fleur Noir chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really loved this! PLZ continue writing more awesome stories like this :)

AAML for ever