Reviews for Tangle Me Red
Skylar18 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Waahh... I knew it! It was Haya-chan! But that was pretty obvious so meh. Anyway, why does Tsu not want to be with Kyou? Mou, please update Jikage-san
Mellow Paranoia chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Please continue this story!Its really interesting and I really wanna know what happens to tsuna next!
PurpleSong chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Please update soon, ganbatte :3
Seere Klein chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
WAH PLS UPDATE.
red thread and shit are interesting, really. ; A;
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
So, future Tsuna was trying to ended his relationship/his meeting with Hibari? wwwww Though he failed, LOL XD
Doesn't it just meant for them to be together? after all they're being tied with red string and all ;D
zhizn214 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Gosh upu have to update this. I love the idea of the story. You have to update your story.
Aoi436 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
wahhhh!
it has been only 2 chapters, but it seems to be so interesting.
good job, jikage-san!
btw, i am seriously in love with 'Boogie Man'. can't wait for the next update. Thank you for your hard work!
SethMaxwell06 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Oh my goodness I hope you update soon! You truly are a gifted writer in the sense that you are able to draw in the reader by leaving a few bread crumbs to follow, but not giving too much away. I'm rather excited to see what happens next you have no idea because I am not ashamed to admit that I love all these pairings you have listed. Keep up the excellent work! I look forward to more
LilyxNana chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
update update...pretty please?
Gratata chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Why hello again XDDD this isnt considered stalking right? lol but i think i fell in love with your fanfics So what i know so far is Hibari and Tsuna are tied together by the red string. Past Tsuna is warning future Tsuna by asking Gokudera to stop the thread from being tied. Is past Tsuna like preventing future Tsuna from seeing Hibari? Dun Dun duhhhh DRAMA XD
Polar Pig chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Ah crap, a letter from himself? That's not good. So...Past/Future Tsuna warns Present Tsuna not to meet Hibari? Being Hibari's soulmate is a bad thing? (・_・) Didn't expect that kind of response from himself.

Anyways, why the heck did Gokudera blow up Tsuna's school when he could have just explained everything without Hibari noticing? ( ;Д) Even if those were just distractions, he could've found another way of doing without scaring Tsuna...

Shame... (ー)

() Well, I really like how the story's going. There's a lot of questions about the Hibari encounter and Tsuna's letter.

Possibly Past/Future Tsuna didn't want himself to experience it again? (but no matter what, there would always be a chain reaction with the same results, right?)

Loving the update and I can't wait for the next chapter!

See ya'! ( )ノ
Sin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I cannot express in words just how exited I am for this story! I can't wait to see how hibari fairs when little Tsuna dissapears! Please update soon!
Anon-sama chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
What length! I've seen your other fanfictions and damn, are they long.

Grammar mistake: "He couldn't believe he forgotten it," haha. First thing I notice. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I'm somewhat of a grammar freak.

The sentence, "Do you need something with me?" is quite awkward and I think you should revisit it.

"He greets neutrally as he can back," sounds a bit strange to me as well.

Hmm, "Do you believe in destiny?" being the trigger phrase in this story... I wonder if that will stick.

Otherwise, I do think that this story is quite intriguing and I may or may not continue reading it. You see, your story is so chock-full of wonderful word choice that I may die. So much content. In all honesty, too many words tire my eyes.

I normally dislike AU stories, but I have made an exception, seeing as a lot of people have recommended your stories. I had to see for myself. I am content that I have had a taste of them. Satisfy me.

My reactions to awkward sentences may not fit with your view, of course, but at least, please do take them into consideration. It'll make me more connected to you as a reader 8D

Ah! Lastly, I did read part of Beastialized, but it scared me too much so I kinda... -coughs- and it's sad so I...

Ehem, I look forward to future chapters. Forgive me for writing such a long piece of etceteras.

-Anon

Ps. Found it funny how you said "There will be some more character development with Hibari before the time traveling happens. Give it some time?" I chuckled at the words.
sweet-and-simple chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Usually it's the other way around for me. I can make a situation peaceful long before I can make it action-packed.

This is interesting. I'm curious to know why Tsuna wouldn't want to be tied to Hibari. You always seem to have a greater plot in mind, so I'm sure it's something sneaky.

And how does Gokudera tie into all of this?
Mischievously chapter 2 . 2/20/2012