Reviews for Come to Me
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Mika Kyo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great PWP!

Not my favorite pairing but I loved it.
I like Sherlock/Mycroft pairing because at the heart of their pairing it is brotherly love manifested into a physical love that only the Holmes brothers can understand...Nah it was just lovely, lovely smut.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Frankly, it's quite believable ! I love it !
chasingriver chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, I enjoyed this. It was really interesting to see aggressor!Sherlock. I loved that there is more consent and desire on Mycroft's part than Sherlock thinks there is. For me, this made it both hotter and far more touching at the same time.

*The elder Holmes put up an obligatory struggle before going still.

And, it seems to me, Sherlock doesn't have a clue that this is reciprocated (as opposed to just tolerated).

I really liked the "normal" conversation at the end, by the way. It was the perfect ending to the story and completely what I would have expected from both of them.

I'm never opposed to a bit (or a lot) of rough sex, and you write it extremely well. Thank you!
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Amazing. I read this sporadically on the bus to work this morning (sporadically because at points it was so crowded that I feared people would be reading over my shoulder) because I didn't want to wait. I like the reversal here, since in this genre Mycroft is usually portrayed as a more dominating top, so it was interesting to see Sherlock in that role at his feral, sociopathic best. Mycroft's devotion and sense of sibling duty seemingly has no limits.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really, really liked that; the look at Sherlock's wild behaviour and how he takes everything. Also Mycroft's ability to do whatever he has to to keep Sherlock safe and happy. He really is the perfect person and big brother.

That was very, very hot and so sexy and God, please write more about any of the characters, I love all your stuff.