Reviews for Big Time Sick
Bob chapter 7 . 4/2
Nice I know I was just a kid when this was written but ...wow
vindhya653 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
if u r continuing this story can u do sumthin where da boys r so sick they literally turn into four year olds acting like little kiddies and maybe even Katie gets sick and acts like that so Mrs knight and so and Camille haf to get the five sick people into the hospital but it takes a lot of time, patience and scolding to get them to the doctor and then they start to make a fuss about having to get a shot or sumthin like that
vindhya653 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
not trying to be mean, I know u r probably flustered, but it's spelt as knight
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
you should do an injury series. Logan- broken ankle. Kendall-broken wrist. James-broken finger. Carlos- broken nose. Logan is running around helping the others without crutches and tries to hide the pain. btw, i LOVED the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Not too into detail. Good idea to make the boys comfort Logan, but it makes them seem homosexual. I don't know if that's what you were going for. The dialogue actually sounds like something they'd say. That's good. Oh, and I hope you keep on writing this stuff. You're really good at this.
bunnybear chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
U write SUCH great stories! U should write 1 about Jo getting sick! (If u already did then that's awesome!)
dancerashr16 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Ahhh I just read this whole story and it is AMAZING! So disappointed that there was not a next but I really hope you can put up one or two more chapters! I love this story so much and you are an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story. Poor Carlos. I really do love your stories. Can you write a sic-fix about James?
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Aw... poor Carlos... I felt so bad for him when he said sorry for being sick. It's not your fault, buddy! :) And Logan's such a good boy, taking care of Carlos even when he was sick... :)

Loved the chapter! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
my dancing figures didnt work sad and stuff
person person chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
yay super uber happy table flipping woo (-) (/-)/ [_] you updated and it was worth the wait and stuff and yay for btr and mrs knight and life and stuff. Just yay and i did send my minons to come motivate you but they got lost, so yeah it wasn't an empty threat promise... and just keep writing just jeep writing do do do do do do do (finding nemoness if you didnt get that tune from my do's, its hard to get tunes from typed do's) (OvO) *hoot hoot*
kissmejasontodd chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I REALLY love this story and love the story line! I lovvveee James angst and so far, it's been very good so far! Sickfics my perfect life please continue!
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Yesss! Thank you for updating! I was getting worried that this story wouldn't be continued! It was a great chapter, like always :) poor Carlos! I hope he gets better soon :D he's lucky to have Logie by his side.
TheLovelyRusher chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
om gomgomg what is this

is this the real life

OR IS THIS FANTASSYYYYY

Seriously its a real chapter okay omg I'm so excited and it's Cargan too. Yes I already read it but I'm going to reread it and review now. Because it's cargan. holy eff. ok. breathe channy breathe.

"choking on a thermometer" omgosh why I do love this so much. Oh I know because it's worded so perfectly like all your sentences are just perfect because anybody else would be like "carlos awoke to the feeling of a thermometer poking his mouth" or something but no you're like "he's choking and it's stabbing the back of his throat and it's painful and sharp and it wont stay under his tongue" and it's the perfect way to describe getting your temperature taken. That's everything I got off of "choking on a thermometer." see what happens when you word things uniquely? GOOD THINGS.

Me too Carlos me too. I do whatevs I want and get in trouble and it's like effffff..

awe he doesn't want to be yelled at while he's sick :'( poor baby. I hate getting yelled at anytime. Whenever I get yelled at, even though I usually have it coming to me, I burst into tears cuz it makes my heart hurt. I'm such a wimp. Maybe I should stop doing bad things. ha.

Awe and he's so caring with mama knight aweeee. And now his tummy hurts. GOD OKAY THIS IS SO WEIRD BUT I LOVE YOUR THROW UP SCENES. Like seriously they are unlike anybody elses. It's so perfect and brutal and sweet and sad and this perfect mix and now Logan is all guilty cuz everyone is sick now (wait is it everyone because I havent read this in a while and I forget) but anyway hes guilty and now he's just gonna get sicker :'( my poor babies. The Cargan was super cuddly and sad. I just pictured their worn out tiny, sweaty, pale white bodies on the bathroom floor staring at each other with painful eyes wishing it could be over and that could take away each other's pain but they can hardly move. Theyre so sick, awe! Okay you have to update soon because I am hooked again and I need it like I need my cocaine OKAY okay bye love you omg I LOVE YOU update

update. k. bye.
winterschild11 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Poor Carlos! I know someone who cannot swallow pills, it's very hard to medicate them