Reviews for Camouflage
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Argh ! You can't leave us like that ! This story seemes to be so interesting ! I mena, Sasuke just 'discovers' the thing ! C'mon :

hiyana, a French reader
Chiblette chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh wow, I have only glanced through the first chapter and I am intrigued! I am so saving this to read at work Lol
Tk Uzamaki chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
i am c08rossin if you wanted to respond to my reviews also you are a good writer so please write soon i can't wait to hear more
Bakaberry chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Love it :D
Tk Uzamaki chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
i enjoyed reading this please write soon
Rikado chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is amazing. I wish I could write like you. I love how Itachi is such a good brother, and that night at the warehouse. Anyway, so looking forward to reading more.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Hahaha! Sasuke XD "Do they sparkle in the sunlight?" Perfect reaction XD

Another amazing update. I don't understand what you dislike about it. It's quite humorous and entertaining. I hope to see more interactions between Sasuke and Naruto.
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I can't wait or Sasuke and Naruto to meet again and what happens when they do.
Lumina Lulison chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
i like this story! Keep update!
BadButt94 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
sasuke so funny. i like that twilight reference you made at the end
poisonpensumi chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
How intriguing! Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, we'll have some questions AND answers. Werewolves? Demons? Hmm...
BadButt94 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
this is so fuckin good. please update soon. i'm excited to see what happens next
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Love It i can't wait to read more so update soon.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Eeek! Wow. I love the way you write. It really does make one feel everything that the character is feeling. It's kind of... magical? I just get so lost in the words, in the picture that my mind creates; it's really a wonderful thing. And their interactions; they're so interesting and unique and absolutely fascinating! Man, I'm so happy you updated! I'm really, really looking forward to the next chapter!
gota gelada chapter 3 . 2/20/2012