Reviews for Cuts Both Ways
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
keep it coming
Befham chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Nice twist to the story.
ayesha-s chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Awesome :)
nikita4everr chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
loved it sweets this entire story was amazing, every chapter brilliantly written and done! hope you write more!
VivaViva chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This is excellent. I'm so enjoying the ride you're taking us on-it's a pleasure to read. I truly appreciate the obvious effort and hard work that has gone into your story. The result is excellent! I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
Miami Blackheart chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Well that was certainly an amazing and satisfying final chapter to an equally AMAZEBALLS of a story!

And can I just point out that Birkhoff totally rocks! Your story has definitely given him the limelight he deserves.

The "I don't want to be normal. I just want you." line literally made a shiver run down my spine. Haha! I FLOVE it! Oh, the Mikita moments.

Okay, so I am very much looking forward if you have any other stories to be posted. I'm sure it'll be awesome. ;)
Miami Blackheart chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Whoa, absolutely thrilling chapter! As always, I just LOVE the way how you twisted this story, but still remaining true to its core. And the characterizations are spot on. Excellent job.

Okay, so I'm off to read your next chapter!

Oh, and sorry if this is late but... Happy belated birthday! :)
wacko789 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Woooww! Great story! I loved that you ewre able to include some of the same things that happened on the show to each character ( e.g when Nikita was captured) even though Michael and nikitas situation were switched. It creates kinda of an AU but it's still following the show in a way, which is like an awesome combination :D I dunno of u get what talking about, but it's something like that..yea.. My writing is horrible., anyways, i hope u write more Nikita and Michael stories :D
angelwings202 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Wow such an amazing fic, I really enjoyed it all, so much fun to read. You're a really talented writer. It was written so well I could picture each section in my mind. The emotion at the end between Michael and Nikita was perfect, and so true of their characters. I couldn't stop reading, you had me engaged from start to finish, well done.

Xx Angela
Veuve Noir chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
warn me of the next chapiter.
Wootar16 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Great job! So sad that it's over! You're a great writer, I can't wait to see what sort of story you come up with next!
pickapart chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
MY FEELS.
YOLO chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love your attention to the small details of the series! I can't wait for the rest :D
byebyebirdy chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
not enough adjectives to describe this chapter. amazing, update soon!
pickapart chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Firstly, alkshfajsf.

Second, I love how you have the balance between character development and advancing the narrative down to an art. It's just enough of both to flesh out the characters, show a glimpse of their mindset, and also pull it all along into the action sequences. A

Third, I LOVE THE BROMANCE BETWEEN BIRKHOFF AND NIKITA. I already told you this but I would like to reiterate because of my feelings. 3