Reviews for From Hello
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Loved it!
Roncha78 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I rarely comment on the stories just because I hate the review system here, but you are definitely one of my favorite writers and I don't think there's any story of yours that I haven't liked..

Since I know that you already wrote a couple of stories based on Bon Jovi songs (which is awesone cause I love Bon Jovi and I love Puck/Rachel so this is the best combination..) I was wondering if I can be a little pushy and suggest "This Ain't A Love Song" as a prompt for another one. But maybe you can find a way to not make it as angsty as the song is.. :)

Can't wait to read more from you!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So sweet!
donna14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was a beautiful story, so well done! I Love It!
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed that. I love how you brought the lyrics to life in the different scenes of the story.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Introspective!Puck is a lovely thing to read. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for lil!puckleberry stories, because in my headcanon, these two met way before high school, and Puck slushying Rachel was just a teenage boy's way of pulling the hair of the girl he likes. Loved this one-shot so much! I hope to read more puckleberry stories in this style of writing from you!
polarpi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Gorgeous! Absolutely loved how the scenes just flowed into one another, along with the flashback to how they met and hearing how things have progressed over the years. Great job! :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Beautiful. Seriously well written. It all felt believable and not forced in any way. Thanks!
anchyweasley chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Me again! But I'll be short on this one and sum it up real simple - loved it! I do imagine puckleberry to finally get together for good when they're a bit older but with a build up and this story captures that perfectly! I loved the flashback and the way you threw in little moments! It's subtle but really obvious at the same time if that makes sense. And I'm not even sorry you're still figuring out the direction of LUWC(yeah, I abbreviated it!) if it gives us awesome pieces such as this one!:) And also, you should write more lil!Puckleberry, you do it so well! Hm, guess my short and to the point review got out of control.. Oh well:)
Britt chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was so cute! I really adore the flashbacks! I love your stories, keep up the amazing work!
linq1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012