Reviews for A Consulting Detective's Babysitter
YUNeLenna chapter 39 . 3/30
It's fine, all fine dear.
Take your time, as long as we get something in the end, I don't mind at all. No need to panic, writer's block happens to everyone (even the best ones). So here it is, try to not think too much about it, read things to clear your mind, watch a good film, discover new music, that my advices to get past this block.

Wishing you all the best, I'll wait as long as you need.

YUNeLenna
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 39 . 3/29
You could write about the daughter and explain please
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 38 . 3/29
Can't wait for the next chapter!
FedoraLover23 chapter 38 . 2/26
Can you please, please, please update this sooooooooon. I'm waiting quite impatiently for the next chapter whilst rewatching Sherlock at the moment. so please, do update as soon as possible before i go crazy. Plus i need a distraction from my college courses. But anywho awesome story so far, please keep it going.
bored411 chapter 38 . 2/14
whoo! awesome chapter and i can't wait to see how thea gets along with mary :) so please update this again soon!
bored411 chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
whoo! i'm totally going to go watch it now XD i can't wait for the next update!
Rousdower chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
WooHoo Rousdower out
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is cool. What's up with the evil side thoughts? Haha...she's not evil is she?
rycbar15 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Nice first story i don't see many people tackling this version of the story
rycbar15 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Its interesting you are using the piolet but its definitly different :)
rycbar15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I like the sound of this story so many chapters to read :)
SemiraBlake chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
YOU'RE USING THE PILOT! Oh, I love this story already. I love it when people think it use it instead so it is the same yet different. :3
Kira Tsumi chapter 37 . 6/30/2013
love that you maybe writing more of this and im you write more when the 3rd season comes out I think thea should take her daughter with her to england
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
You could always buy the next season on Amazon or I-tunes, that's what I did when it first came out (the day after it aired in the UK). :)
zodiacgurl17 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
the constant 'thea karr-michael' is starting to get annoying since its in the chapter so many times. perhaps make it more obvious that its a separator or change it to a line or something because it distracts. other than that still good.