Reviews for A Consulting Detective's Babysitter
E-man-dy-S chapter 3 . 5/3
This is all dialogue, what you need are more descriptive words.
SnowKi chapter 40 . 4/30
more pleaz 3
raveninthehorizon chapter 40 . 3/24
Ohhh stumbled upon your story and I'm loving it! Excited to see how Thea and Sherlock's (potential) relationship develops from here on out!
ArisuTamaZuki chapter 40 . 1/29
i LOVE your story
bored411 chapter 40 . 1/11
nice chapter i wonder how things are going to turn out with Holly hanging around, but i hope you update this again soon so i can find out!
YUNeLenna chapter 40 . 10/11/2014
No worries you have all the time in the world, I'll just patiently wait for the next update. :)
bored411 chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
oh man. i wonder how her and sherlock will get along now that sherlock's come back form the dead and it looks like she's moved on a bit. please update this again soon though! i can't wait to see how she gets involved in what happens next :)
YUNeLenna chapter 39 . 3/30/2014
It's fine, all fine dear.
Take your time, as long as we get something in the end, I don't mind at all. No need to panic, writer's block happens to everyone (even the best ones). So here it is, try to not think too much about it, read things to clear your mind, watch a good film, discover new music, that my advices to get past this block.

Wishing you all the best, I'll wait as long as you need.

YUNeLenna
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
You could write about the daughter and explain please
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
NorseGoddess23 chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
Can you please, please, please update this sooooooooon. I'm waiting quite impatiently for the next chapter whilst rewatching Sherlock at the moment. so please, do update as soon as possible before i go crazy. Plus i need a distraction from my college courses. But anywho awesome story so far, please keep it going.
bored411 chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
whoo! awesome chapter and i can't wait to see how thea gets along with mary :) so please update this again soon!
bored411 chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
whoo! i'm totally going to go watch it now XD i can't wait for the next update!
Rousdower chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
WooHoo Rousdower out
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is cool. What's up with the evil side thoughts? Haha...she's not evil is she?