Reviews for Because It Is From Japan
Unpersoned chapter 3 . 5/19
this was such a sweet story! it is actually the first Japan x China one that I have read; I enjoyed it very much!
Bellasocksie chapter 1 . 4/19
Who else read "Why you no come in" as "Y U NO COM IN?!" Something is wrong with me. But this is amazing.
StrawberryMoon9 chapter 1 . 1/26
I really enjoyed reading this! Yao is such a sweetheart in this, I think you did a great job portraying him - warm and sweet and endearingly bossy! I liked the build-up throughout the fic, it made the love scene at the end so much more worth it. Thank you for sharing :)
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Though I normally don't ship NiChu... I ship this. It's too sweet and amusing not to :3
ghiblis chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
So cute!D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is amazeing
Nina chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You are amazing.
Dylan chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't mean to sound obsessive, but you are an amazing writer, dear lord. I didn't initially ship this, but am hanging on every word. I'll have you know I read this and only cried twice.
Excellent work, friend.
Golly gosh. 3
scythe's serenade chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ahaha... America's a strange one, but this is amazing! Thx!
scythe's serenade chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So... Freaking... Cute! Love this one. Thx!
Voxnihili BLOCK chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
lol interrupted sex XD
Hornet394 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Being really random... in chinese history lesson yesterday, we were talking about how in wwii the japanese forced the chinese to buy their stuff, and suddenly I thought about this fic xp
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! This is the best nichu one-shot I have ever read in my whole life! It truly is! Excuse me while I go fangirl in this corner over here...*fangirls loudly* Sorry, but it is just that awesome. Let me tell you this, I always have a cold, stone-faced expression while reading fanfictions and watching anime, but never before have I ever encountered something that made me want to jump and squeal at the same time. I tell you the truth, this is the first time I have ever fangirled in my life. Ever.
(Sorry if there are any mistakes in my typing. I'm doing this with my tablet.)
Although I found a few typos here and there, I was just absolutely astounded at all the amazing details and history facts that you put in there. This story is so well-written, I can read it over and over again without getting tired of it! I was literally screaming inside throughout the entire story. Never again will there be another nichu fanfic as great as this one, I say! You Sir/Miss, have earned my respect. Fantastic job! I give this fanfic 5 stars!
jabsckbaskb chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OMG! So awesome! The description is amazing, and it's just... WOW! :)
Great job!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Pppdftttt ahahaha cute! Poor. Yao and Kiku, they got interrupted when it was getting good.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »