Reviews for Because It Is From Japan
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Though I normally don't ship NiChu... I ship this. It's too sweet and amusing not to :3
ghiblis chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
So cute!D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is amazeing
Nina chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You are amazing.
Dylan chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I don't mean to sound obsessive, but you are an amazing writer, dear lord. I didn't initially ship this, but am hanging on every word. I'll have you know I read this and only cried twice.
Excellent work, friend.
Golly gosh. 3
scythe's seranade chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ahaha... America's a strange one, but this is amazing! Thx!
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So... Freaking... Cute! Love this one. Thx!
Voxnihili BLOCK chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
lol interrupted sex XD
Hornet394 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Being really random... in chinese history lesson yesterday, we were talking about how in wwii the japanese forced the chinese to buy their stuff, and suddenly I thought about this fic xp
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! This is the best nichu one-shot I have ever read in my whole life! It truly is! Excuse me while I go fangirl in this corner over here...*fangirls loudly* Sorry, but it is just that awesome. Let me tell you this, I always have a cold, stone-faced expression while reading fanfictions and watching anime, but never before have I ever encountered something that made me want to jump and squeal at the same time. I tell you the truth, this is the first time I have ever fangirled in my life. Ever.
(Sorry if there are any mistakes in my typing. I'm doing this with my tablet.)
Although I found a few typos here and there, I was just absolutely astounded at all the amazing details and history facts that you put in there. This story is so well-written, I can read it over and over again without getting tired of it! I was literally screaming inside throughout the entire story. Never again will there be another nichu fanfic as great as this one, I say! You Sir/Miss, have earned my respect. Fantastic job! I give this fanfic 5 stars!
jabsckbaskb chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OMG! So awesome! The description is amazing, and it's just... WOW! :)
Great job!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Pppdftttt ahahaha cute! Poor. Yao and Kiku, they got interrupted when it was getting good.
Raelyn Sakura chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
PFFFT! Oh stupid Korea! Very cute! Hope to hear more soon! :D
allenx14 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
yes i loved it
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
awww, so cute! XDXD Happy birthday Japan! hehehe, yes Yao, start planning! How many times have you been interrupted now? XD Though... I'm all for sneaking out haha

Thank you for updating! I enjoyed reading this very much!

And Happy Chinese New Years to you too!