Reviews for One Life To Live: The Continuation
angelsinstead chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I love all the detail in this story. I hope that Matthew will be okay.
lilnate13 chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Love the storyline more please!
TerryGyimah chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
It is clear John still loves Natalie but yet he is still in love with Sam also, so John is in love with 2 women, one just happens to be in Port Charles pregnant with his baby while Natalie the mother of his son Liam is still here even after she knows the truth about Sam but Sam I thought she knew about Natalie and Liam because of what John told her, and also Todd gave Natalie that photo of John and Sam, so you would think Natalie would know about Sam especially now
mandyMandyMANDY chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This story would be okay if there weren't so many simple flaws. The dialogue is too AU and over the top and some of the situations don't make sense. Like at the hospital, why would Bo, Nora and the Evans be in an examination room with Destiny while she's being looked over? Maybe that's my nurse's side talking but that's not realistic at all. Some stuff definitely needs to be fixed.
rexjdk chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Another great chapter. I hope Matthew is ok.
rexjdk chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter!
simbagirl chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Uhm, Sam and Natalie has to meet at some point. Their children are gonna be siblings, no?
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Another Drama Filled chapter; had me on the edge of my seat-thanks!
simbagirl chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
John got someone pregnant?!
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Another great chapter, I am very excited that you continued! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Great update!
angelsinstead chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Was Southwest General really mentioned on OLTL kind of like Fraternity Row? I cracked up when I read the line, "it became more and more obvious that he was into this skank named Carly." I am really anxious to read the next chapter!
angelsinstead chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I truly enjoyed the conversation between Tea, Victor, and Blair. I hope that Todd does show up to "have it out" with Victor. BTW, will Sam be in this story?
angelsinstead chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Great update! I am so thankful that baby Delgado has been safely born! :)
angelsinstead chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I hope everything will be alright with Tea's baby!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »