Reviews for Past, Present, Future
abbyholy chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I'm really enjoying your story so far, but I wanted to say that I absolutely love the way you used that A Fine Frenzy song. Perfect.
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Awwee i wanna read more... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ahahaha XD XX
Hotaru Arashi chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Please, please, please keep writing. I havent read a Star Trek fiction with an OC as good as this one in all my years of being a member of Fanfiction. Keep writing, and if you need help feel free to contact me.
thepixieblonde chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Wow I didn't know how much I would love this story! Last night I was bored with my usual readings and thought hey I need to check out my first love which is of course Star Trek. When stumbled upon this I have been highly surprised.

Thank you for a great story! Looking forward to the update. Lord can't want for Chapels reaction when they get together. Unless u kill Althea off now that would suck!
kykyxstandler chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
wow this story is awesome can't wait to read more love it please update soon
Vulcanblood chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I was afraid that this story died! Happy fall to you too!
I heart Star Trek chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Wonderful! Keep on with the beautiful writing!
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Another great chap! Looks like those two are getting closer again. Its really cute. And who wouldn't wanna dress up like a Vulcan lol? And like the sweet scene between U and S. Really looking forward to the next chap! Keep up the great work!
Pandabee chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
. . Lol

Honesty this is well written in my opinion. And id totally love to see what you do with it

YoungDreamerOfBigThings chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Beautifully written, you've helped me a lot by my reading of your artistically written work. I'm in the middle of trying to write my first fanFiction and it involves Spock and a young female non-full Vulcan (Not love story he's elderly Spock, shes 17...ew) and I wanted to show how one would think if they like them, how they feel or show emotions and more importantly...how to write as if i'm super smart like a Vulcan (Man, do i love Thesauruses). Thanks for your creativity! :)
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Another great chapter. Ha, Spock told her dad! And her mom shows up and with a mission! Cant wait to see what they get into! Looking forward to the next chap!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow! Seriously?...Not bad for a first timer but REALLY not your style. Just saying...
I heart Star Trek chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is a great story. Spock may have to be logical but he does have very human feelings inside, as Athena well knows.
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Another nice chap! Cant believe that dude blew himself up, what a bummer. Nice card game lol. The boys seem to be on the look out for any reaction between A and S. Good luck to those two on staying a secret lol. Those vids sure did give her a lot to think about. Looking forward to the next chap!
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Very nice chap! Liked how we saw a bit more of whats going through Spock's mind and how the past is still with them both. And those vid messages, wow! Really looking forward to the next chap!