Reviews for Past, Present, Future
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Awwee i wanna read more... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ahahaha XD XX
Hotaru Arashi chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Please, please, please keep writing. I havent read a Star Trek fiction with an OC as good as this one in all my years of being a member of Fanfiction. Keep writing, and if you need help feel free to contact me.
thepixieblonde chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Wow I didn't know how much I would love this story! Last night I was bored with my usual readings and thought hey I need to check out my first love which is of course Star Trek. When stumbled upon this I have been highly surprised.

Thank you for a great story! Looking forward to the update. Lord can't want for Chapels reaction when they get together. Unless u kill Althea off now that would suck!
kykyxstandler chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
wow this story is awesome can't wait to read more love it please update soon
Vulcanblood chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I was afraid that this story died! Happy fall to you too!
I heart Star Trek chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Wonderful! Keep on with the beautiful writing!
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Another great chap! Looks like those two are getting closer again. Its really cute. And who wouldn't wanna dress up like a Vulcan lol? And like the sweet scene between U and S. Really looking forward to the next chap! Keep up the great work!
Pandabee chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
. . Lol

Honesty this is well written in my opinion. And id totally love to see what you do with it

YoungDreamerOfBigThings chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Beautifully written, you've helped me a lot by my reading of your artistically written work. I'm in the middle of trying to write my first fanFiction and it involves Spock and a young female non-full Vulcan (Not love story he's elderly Spock, shes 17...ew) and I wanted to show how one would think if they like them, how they feel or show emotions and more importantly...how to write as if i'm super smart like a Vulcan (Man, do i love Thesauruses). Thanks for your creativity! :)
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Another great chapter. Ha, Spock told her dad! And her mom shows up and with a mission! Cant wait to see what they get into! Looking forward to the next chap!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow! Seriously?...Not bad for a first timer but REALLY not your style. Just saying...
I heart Star Trek chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is a great story. Spock may have to be logical but he does have very human feelings inside, as Athena well knows.
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Another nice chap! Cant believe that dude blew himself up, what a bummer. Nice card game lol. The boys seem to be on the look out for any reaction between A and S. Good luck to those two on staying a secret lol. Those vids sure did give her a lot to think about. Looking forward to the next chap!
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Very nice chap! Liked how we saw a bit more of whats going through Spock's mind and how the past is still with them both. And those vid messages, wow! Really looking forward to the next chap!
88dragon06 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Real good to see another chap! Dang, what a trip they went on. Spock has got himself on tough cookie. Looking forward to the next chapter!