Reviews for 64: Ricochet
NotMyBabies chapter 33 . 2h ago
I thought I'd read all the HG fics I could be interested, and then I found this! Read it all today! Hope you'll update at some point.
Elricsister chapter 33 . 3/20
I am really afraid to ask if you will continue to update this story...
KatnissHermioneTrisFray chapter 33 . 1/20
please please please update! I just finished reading, and I LOVE IT! You're an amazing writer! Please update ASAP
bellecv chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
OMG please tell me you're going to update this story soon.
I just started it two days ago and now I finished everything you've posted and I need more. It's just so good!
Please, please, pretty please, update it asap.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I love how unpredictable things are now. I am about ready for Gale to quit being a jerk to Madge.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Go Haymitch. I do want to strangle Katniss for how little she's thought things through. Although now I'm kinda hoping she doesn't think things through too much, because there are so many ways this could go wrong.
krola chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Hey, I am a new reader and I LOVE this story! Specially the Gale/Madge POVs and their relationship, I love that the Hawthornes are shipping them hard! I hope Madge will take now a more active role with her new position, I don't like that she is feeling so lonely again so I would like to see some guy starting to pay attention to her (and Gale feeling jealous because of it?) Anyway, you always say it's difficult to write Gale but I think you're doing a wonderful job with him, he is very on character! Pleeeease Update soon
EStrunk chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I haven't reread the books in a long time, but I think I almost recognize the lady with the green face and tattoos. That worked out better than I thought it would, although I'm glad they aren't being too trusting.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I hate when Gale is rude to Madge, but that wasn't too bad. Haymitch was a bit of a jerk though.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Still don't see what they can do, but I like the fact that they're going to get to know each other better. Gale still wanting to come was sweet and very in character. Katniss blaming herself was also in character.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
So they're all in on this crazy plan. I just don't see what they could do once in the Capitol. There doesn't seem to be any way to sneak her out of the games.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
I'm with Prim hoping Katniss doesn't do something stupid. The one who really tore me up was Hazelle when she said she considered her a daughter. Sigh.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
That was horrible although I did like Peeta and Gale working together to save Katniss from the Peace Keepers (including Darius). Afraid to see Rory's reaction.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I completely agree that more dialogue/confrontation between Gale and Peeta is a good thing. Love his mixed feelings about whether Posy should get cupcakes.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I like your Peeta even though he is more tired and stressed than Peeta usually is. Loved the dialogue with Katniss.