Reviews for 64: Ricochet
Ineedaname chapter 35 . 5/19
Please update soon! This is such a wonderful story.
electric gurrl chapter 35 . 4/4
This fic is amazing! So awesome!
I am so glad that you continue this story! It is really, really good and I am so curious to know what is going to happen next! Keep up the good work!
Ineedaname chapter 35 . 3/16
THANK TO SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! You are so incredibly talented, please don't ever stop writing! And it would be lovely if this story could be finished...
Nikki Pond chapter 35 . 3/14
Oh Katniss, u r definitely falling in love with Peeta. Love this fic
i literally thought this was discontinued and had given it up and yet here you are existing, writing, being excellent. Thank you!
Hawtsee chapter 35 . 3/12
I'm so excited to see an update. It's a lovely surprise after all this time.

You really showed Katniss' initial confusion so well, and then her thoughts about 13 becoming clearer. Her fear that the whole thing was a dream, and then finally, being reunited with Prim, sort of. Poor Katniss.
I realized around chapter 26 or so, when you mentioned in an AN that you had outlined into chapter 40ish, that there was no way this wasn't an abandoned fic but I held out hope because I wanted so badly to see where you were going to take this storyline. I love the parallel universe you've created here and wish you would come back to give this story, your characters, and your readers the closure they all deserve, but it sounds like life was getting pretty intense for you when this fell to the wayside. And yet, you were still writing other fics in 2016.
Please return to this, if only to give us an outline of how you saw this playing out. Please.
This is such a good read. I really hope it isn't abandoned. It left off at such a great part. If it's not abandoned I'll be sure to go back and review the other chapters.
brandie2007 chapter 34 . 8/24/2016
I really hope you continue with this story!
Messy Ink chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
This has been a real pleasure to read, and if it makes you feel any better about being "stuck in a characterization hole for over a year," I really think you've nailed every single character we've been introduced to, even the less central ones. What I especially liked about this AU is that the latency allows for a maturity which we weren't able to see in the original series - in fact, it was the lack of maturity amongst the original characters that prevented me from really enjoying it. And yeah, it's a YA series so I shouldn't have gone in with that mindset in the first place, but because of the fact that Gale, Katniss, and Peeta have aged out of that "misunderstood/lovestruck teenager" phase that they've become not only more likeable, but also more capable. I'd have to say that my favorite PoV is Madge's, and it was nice to see her given an opportunity that will break her out of the label of "the Mayor's daughter" that's been hanging over her head for so long and make a name for herself by herself. And I know you've said in previous AN's that Gale's one of the characters that you have a harder time writing, so I hope it encourages you to know that he's my other favorite PoV!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
I really hope you finish this!
stjohn27 chapter 34 . 5/23/2016
Just found thisc story yesterday and stayed up all night reading it. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/14/2016
You've got real talent, and this story is amazing. I totally get how you can stuck in a rut, and kudos to you for posting everything even though I know you like to keep several chapters ahead (I've been faithfully reading your author's notes and you've got one helluva sense of humour. lol)

I honestly hope you finish it eventually, it's too epic of a tale to not - and I dunno how helpful I'm going to be, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb and rain some suggestions on you. (Cos I really desperately want you to get your mojo back. Haha)

1) re-read your favourite chapters from the books
2) re-watch your favourite scenes from the movies
3) troll tumblrs or the Internet for THG gifs
4) troll for fan art.
5) read other highly lauded fics
6) get inspiration from other books
7) skip the chapter you're having difficulty with (Gale is the one you're stuck at presumably?) and continue on to one you enjoy, then come back and fill it up.

Haha I really hope I didn't come off as obnoxious. It's just what I do when I feel a general malaise when it comes to writing and get stuck at a point in one of my own stories and can't seem to progress after that.

I'll be marking this as a favourite and will be faithfully following it, and hoping for an update. Chin up! I'm sure you'll get your groove back eventually. Again, let me express my admiration at how you've kept at this for three years, and still managed to churn out fantastic work with each chapter posted.

That being said, I wish you all the best, and hope that everything with you has been going splendidly. :)

XO,
Heidi
Angie731 chapter 34 . 3/7/2016
Thanks for writing! It's a shame really, because this story has such potential, but it almost feels like it's being dragged out. It took nearly 20 chapters for Katniss to even smile at Peeta. That's not slow burn, that's fire extinguished. LOL and then right after that they were separated. Which, while it mirrors the general undertones of the last book of the trilogy, doesn't really have the same effect because Katniss and Peeta have barely had any real interaction here. In the original trilogy, Katniss spent 2 books falling for Peeta. That way when the separation happened, as a reader, you really felt for her. For both of them. Here, her feelings of inadequacy with regard to Peeta almost seem forced. Because honestly, she doesn't know him. I'm curious to see how this will turn out, believe me I know how busy real life gets and how difficult it is to force yourself to keep going when your muse has gone on vacay, but I do hope we hear something soon. Good luck!