Reviews for 64: Ricochet
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/13
It's kind of funny how Gale is absolutely against Peeta, just because Katniss suddenly became interested in hunting squirrels. xD

Hawthorne was right about the red flag, although he should have realized it was a lost cause, considering Katniss never goes out of her way for just anyone. Purposely hunting for those unfortunate squirrels would have been enough telltale sign of her interest in our baker. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/13
I like this chapter.

Basically, Peeta told Katniss that the world doesn't revolve around her, and that other people have the right to keep their pride and honor too. I think it builds trust and respect for the both of them. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/13
Peeta's struggling to stay afloat. Maybe his mother should kick the bucket soon. xD

Love-struck Peeta wasn't so bad.. Probably it's because he didn't have much time to moon over Katniss because of his financial situation. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/13
Well this sounds like fun.

I think I'm going to enjoy reading this. So far I'm comfortable with not having Peeta swoon every time he sees Katniss.. But maybe that might change in the later POVs. xD
lead me to salvation chapter 33 . 5/5
Please please update soon even though I know it's been over a year now! I'm mad about this story, it's so original and perfectly thought out and I love the characterisations, you've got them down brilliantly, just wow! Wonderful work, and I really really really really hope you update even if you don't get any later chapters written! :)
NotMyBabies chapter 33 . 3/31
I thought I'd read all the HG fics I could be interested, and then I found this! Read it all today! Hope you'll update at some point.
Elricsister chapter 33 . 3/20
I am really afraid to ask if you will continue to update this story...
KatnissHermioneTrisFray chapter 33 . 1/20
please please please update! I just finished reading, and I LOVE IT! You're an amazing writer! Please update ASAP
bellecv chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
OMG please tell me you're going to update this story soon.
I just started it two days ago and now I finished everything you've posted and I need more. It's just so good!
Please, please, pretty please, update it asap.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I love how unpredictable things are now. I am about ready for Gale to quit being a jerk to Madge.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Go Haymitch. I do want to strangle Katniss for how little she's thought things through. Although now I'm kinda hoping she doesn't think things through too much, because there are so many ways this could go wrong.
krola chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Hey, I am a new reader and I LOVE this story! Specially the Gale/Madge POVs and their relationship, I love that the Hawthornes are shipping them hard! I hope Madge will take now a more active role with her new position, I don't like that she is feeling so lonely again so I would like to see some guy starting to pay attention to her (and Gale feeling jealous because of it?) Anyway, you always say it's difficult to write Gale but I think you're doing a wonderful job with him, he is very on character! Pleeeease Update soon
EStrunk chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I haven't reread the books in a long time, but I think I almost recognize the lady with the green face and tattoos. That worked out better than I thought it would, although I'm glad they aren't being too trusting.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I hate when Gale is rude to Madge, but that wasn't too bad. Haymitch was a bit of a jerk though.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Still don't see what they can do, but I like the fact that they're going to get to know each other better. Gale still wanting to come was sweet and very in character. Katniss blaming herself was also in character.