Reviews for Resolution Diary
ab chapter 4 . 3/27
I love reading your Emily/Hotchner fanfics! And this is so entertaining to read!
Daphodil050 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
:( SO SAD! I LOVED it, I just wish it had a happier ending!
Daphodil050 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
OMG I am LOVING this! Emily was my favorite character and I was so pissed when she left, and you capture her mind perfectly! At least in my opinion :)
ViSav77 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I really hope you will continue this story
RealMe07 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Pleeeeease update! Pleeeeease? :) how about: pretty pleeeeeease with a CHERRY ON TOP?! :D ok...that probably doesn't mean anything...but I want to know so badly about how to next day went! :) I hope you update! :)
flickingeralyssa chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
You should do another chapter
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Omg! U made me cry! U can't just leave it at that! Please, update soon! Please
cherrymystery chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Really great story! Thx for sharing! can't wait to see where u're goin with this! i just hope it will have a happy ending!
cherrymystery chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
WOW! Amnazing Fanfic in a very unique way :P ! off to reading the rest ;)
solveariddle chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
This was wonderful, sexy and sad. Could totally imagine their *first time* to be like this. And it wasn't really their last, was it? ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
For such smart profilers these two can act pretty stupid sometimes!
aaronemilylove chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Thank you so much for doing this chapter this way. I love the way the diary ran into their night together. I think it was hotter this way. I hope you'll continue this because I'm interested in how the day goes at work and what steps they'll take from here. He loves her! Because he touched her face! ;)
AlpineHolly chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I was thrilled to see an update to one of favourite stories ... thanks ... and what an update to, loved the chapter but oh so sad to see him walk away from her.

Loved what you did with this and I can see how it is with the two of them and how they see the situation, but how can you walk away from that, I imagine it wouldn't be easy for him and devastating for her.

So looking forward to more and hopefully they will work this out ...
Syfja chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Asdfghjkl... That' silent tears' really gets me...
Cinnamonfa chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Beautiful. And true to life. As much as I love Hotly, I can't see them working out on screen. Hotch wouldn't have pursued a relationship with a subordinate and Emily wouldn't have put them in that position. Hope for more though!