Reviews for PokePlush Diaries: Picture Perfect
Awesome story! More? Please do Special shipping. It is my favorite OTP
RuyLopez chapter 1 . 9/28
I loved this story 3
Caaro13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Lovely story. I really would like too read this plot in a multiple chapters story. It would be great!
trainergreen101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Love it
Love you
Love this site
I must be really high
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great story
Himawari Mii chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I fell in love with this one, seriously!
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I think it would be cool if you turned the story into an actual fic. Like Crystal's life as a photographer and all that jazz. That would be amazing:3
sora-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
NekoShooter chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
(Too lazy to log in my account x3)
Are you on a writers block? D:
I have read your one shot over...5 times! I can't get enough
Please write more soon! :3
NekoShooter chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Its a wonderful one shot/lemon, My very favorite out of all the ones I read. Please please please make more! Maybe even do some other pairs like SpecialShipping or Oldrivalshipping.
I'm speechless, I love it a lot! :3
sumikitty chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You have no idea how much I love this story, and I think it's fine in one-shot format.

You haven't been bugged by the site yet, so you're under limits. It gives you a cool unique touch, and I secretly admire you...

Heck, it's not a secret anymore, but who cares?
aznpandagrl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
My DSi is running out of battery so gonna have to make this quick.
I loved it it was perfect amount of fluff, cliche, citrus, and originality. I'm glad i didn't shy away from the 15K word count.
I hope you make an Oldrival ine next, they don't get much citrus love... It's quite disappointing if you ask me. (I was thinking the brunette couple i the Coliseumcould be them)
I think this stands well as a oneshot.
Okay I look foward to more stories!*salutes*
Zora-MMB chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
it was good... it was realy good, cute romantaic scenes...
Mizuhime-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OMG! I loved your story! I think it should be a one-shot itself! :) Looking forward to your fic on Oldrival and Soulsilver!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I Love The Story!

I think it should just be in oneshot form, just to keep all of them original. I hope you write more diaries like this, and inform us how far you are along the next one!