Reviews for 52 Weeks
Dead Hero chapter 4 . 4/9
OH fuck, I'm nearly crying. THIS is beautiful. Utterly, tragically, completely BEAUTIFUL.
Loreyulia chapter 4 . 2/24
The ending of this literally knocked the wind out of my chest. I hate you, just the tiniest bit... but, it was a brilliant story.
Loreyulia chapter 2 . 2/24
God, that scene where John kept trying to replicate his photo-smile in the mirror, just about broke my heart...
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/24
Already within the first paragraphs I was unimaginably in love with this fanfiction. It is expertly written, and I am excited to read more!
Henry Thorne chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
You cock! You utter maniac. I can't believe I sat through this and thought it was ending okay what the actualfactualfuck?! I AM SO UPSET!

Ahem, this was a very good fic. Just um, fuck you. And I mean that in a very caring way.
Kurosaki-Ichigo15 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Oh wow. SERIOUSLY?!
Dammit. You can't be. Why?!
Letting me think everything was going to be fine.
Yeah right. You know what, just .. GRAAARH! WHYYWHY!
(Sorry, but I mean, really. Why.)
That was a beautifully written fic, full of pain and pain and relieve and even more pain.
Your portray of the characters was pretty close to perfect and I enjoyed (if you want to call incoherent sobbing 'enjoy') every sentence.
Thanks for sharing this brilliant piece of work! (Though, was the end REALLY necessary?)
s chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Okay have just reread this chapter and now I think it's time you declare the ending was a bad dream and now Lestrade shows up in time to save our intrepid heroes. ...Um...now please...or now...or now...I can go on indefinitely but you get the idea. Thanks for such a great story anyway.
s chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Okay, great story. I am now going to pretend that I didn't read that last part and taa daa! our heroes save the day or get saved or something. You might consider writing an alternate ending for those of us who will. not. accept. this one. Ever. Period. Thanks I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I cried the whole bloody time! Sadest fanfiction ever!
Septma chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I'm in tears. Thank you though!
ButSherlock chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I cry.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
My friend told me this was the most depressing Johnlock fic she knew, even worse than Alone On The Water. So far, it does not disappoint, and I fear for the future.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
nononononononononononnonnononnnonononononnoNONONno nNOnnonNONONNONNONNONNONNONNONONONONONONONONONONON OONONONNONONONOononononnononononnonononononnonnono nONONONONONNONONONONNONONONO
Stiinaly chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I am trying my best not to scream.
I loved this so much.
So heart-wrenching,
I cried throughout the story.
I loved it so much.
Did I mention I loved it?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Why do you hurt me in this way?