Reviews for Great Minds Think Alike
Stripesicles222 chapter 17 . 11/7
Red seems to be a more ominous color. But you are right, if it were a blue button, then it wouiod trick your enemy as they would not recognize it for the danger it imposes.
Cindy M 19 chapter 17 . 6/3
Never mess with a techno geek technology XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/3
EEP! . Oooh... Glowy... . -gets distracted by glowing objects-
RavenRechior chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Dun Dun Dun... eeeep -hides from Vlad- scary dude... well... sorta :P
RavenRechior chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
YAY! isabella is awesome! lol pizza in detention... Yummm...
RavenRechior chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
O.o random crap ahoy LOL! Keep up the great work! i like random shit. It makes things interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Red normally means danger(!), and... Is that "perfect shade of blue that makes you smile" the eye color of a crush...? *wiggles eyebrows*

PS: I have an account, but my iPod is a douche and won't let me log in... *grumbles*
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Aaaw SOoooooooooooooooOO. Sweet / cute totally aWESOME. Yes u should go on loved it to bits and pieces I was smiling the hole time
YukariMusa chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
U r one of my favoriot authors! U make me laugh, cry, laugh,laugh, and ohhhhhh! Waffles! Do u like waffles? ( yes we like waffles ) Do u like pancakes? ( yeah we like pancakes! ) Do u like french toast? ( yeah we like french toast ) do-do-do cant wait to get a mouthful ( RAINBOWS! )
chocolatechips84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved it. I laughed out loud with the horse, I knew what you were referencing to in the flying scene (especially considering I was thinking of that scene right before you wrote it... WE'RE TELEPATHETIC!) and I LOVE the ending...
ellie111lee chapter 18 . 5/22/2012