Reviews for Violent Redemption
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I really love this story but I'm so frustrated that you seem to have abandoned it that I've decided never to read a WIP again. I can't deal with the stress!
whovian42 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Great.
Another unfinished story.
(snark) I officially hate you (/snark)
You're much too good a writer to leave them like this, to leave ME like this LOL.
Hope that someday you'll be able to finish them up.
I love your writing and your characterizations.
Aurora Abbot chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Now that's just mean! You need to update soon, okay? Please.
moerie chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
hi ! This story ist just sooo exciting. Where ist the next update? It would be a shame if this story wouldnt be finished !
wolfbane17 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
This was a really great piece of work, my favorite thus far that I've seen or this fandom. You know how to write and how to write well, especially the action sequences. Your team dynamics are perfect and I can't help but wish that this was how the next movie would go. That said, I really really really hope that you haven't abandoned this story and that you will continue it soon!
gothgal00 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Ahhhhh! Noooo! You must continue this amazing story! Pleaaaaaaase? I will die if the story remains unfinished. :'(
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
i think i hate you a little bit.
you should put up another chapter.
soon.
before i die.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
pls pls pls do update. great fic.
jpgFury chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Cruelty to your readers is not nice!I need to know how this pans out... Please tell me this story isn't dead. please...
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You know, your stories are fantastic! This one is sooo good so far - I am totally hooked in and can't wait to bring up the next chapters.

Thanks for the great entertainment - it keeps me out of trouble in the train ride to work ;)
Keiko-kohai chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I know you haven't updated this in about a year, but if you find the inspiration, please keep going! This story is fantastic, and leaving it on that cliffhanger is practically torture! _
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Another fantastic story you must must must come back to soon.

Put the clues together Ethan. Will can't be the only pretty one with a brain on the team!
Sail.Away64 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Please update soon. :)
Shava Seaview chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I'm hooked and am curious as to when will the story be continued? Your interpretation of the characters is spectacular! I look forward to the next update.
Ryoken chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Needs an update ASAP! Cliffhangers are horrible when they last for a few months!