Reviews for Ikuto
Kitsune1797 chapter 8 . 4/14
you should have put 'Tadagay' when Kukai was doing his cheer for him.
CalicoLovers chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
That was such a cute story!
Non chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Loved the story! That was wonderful, and, surprisingly, much more well written then most other stories I read.
Non chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I love the story! Ikuto and Yoru were ment to play the rolls you put them in. btw: Caroline would you feel beter if I gave you a tv? If so here's a tv!
99Roosters chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This is a really good story! I love the little conversations you have at the beginning and end!
99Roosters chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This is a really good story!... So far.

I cant wait to see whats gonna happen next! Im so excited!
xoxAmuto4everxox chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lol Tsumugu Is actually tyring to get Amu to marry lol i loved wen he would freak out in the anime and how he would run crying wen there was a mention of Amu and a boy or if she was seen with a boy *sigh* i miss the anime i wish they had another season :( Anyway im really interested in this story cuz i love Aladdin so much! Its one of my fave disney movies so i guess ill start reading lol

Ps srry for rampling on
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Da'aaww! Good casting. Where's Rima and Utau and Yaya?! *cries*
Kukai and Daichi where the best choice for Genie...x3 LOL
GamerGirl071001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
can you please base a new story off of the movie The Little Mermaid?
ToriCarter chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Okay, even though I didn't finish this chapter YET I wanted to comment that it's AWESOME AND SOOOO MUCH FUN AND COOL and who add in the songs and it ACTUALLY LIKE MAKES SENSE! Were you watching the movie or something while writing this? I like this story! You're a really good writer and I love this idea!
ToriCarter chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I havent evn read the story and i already like it! I love the idea of Tadase playing jafar, but i mostly love the whole Aladdin, Shugo Chara style! Because I love that movie! Can't wait to read!
Iridescent Blue Sky chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
BWAHAHAHAH! This chapter is funny! I can really imagine Kukai and Daichi being genies!
Animeluver180 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
OMG! I simply love this! I mean I never even thought about something like this!I especially like how Ikuto used Aladdin's singing voice and Amu with Jasmine's!
Lorelei Dream chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
How can you exactly quote the movie? That's amazing. Good though. Very.
Spunky Kitten chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I thought it would be awesome to make a Shugo Chara fanfic based on Hercules. Ikuto would be Hercules. Amu could be Megara, her full name could be Amulet, but people call her Amu. The Gods are the same. Phil is Kukai. Aruto and Souko are the human parents. Monsters are the same. Yoru is Pegasus. The Fates are Utau, Rima, and Yaya. Pain and panic are Nagi and Tadase. What do ya think? PLEASE make this story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »