Reviews for Tintin 10X10
Tinkerbell2511 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Great Story, I think it's hilarious! The only thing that I think needs to be changed is the length! Made it longer it will make it better because otherwise it can get really confusing, still I love the story and keep up the good work Update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
The Captain with bad hearing - that sounds ominous. Pun intended.
flylikeabird22 chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Haha, this would have been a good conflict in the actual canon!
Great to read another one of your chapters, and don't stress about how long it took.
Take whatever time you need :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Ha ha, Professor Jones as in Indiana Jones himself, right? I am reading these out of order, and I love them so far. Yay for Indiana Jones and Doctor Who!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Ahahahaha brilliant! XD That was hilarious. The key to that classic shtick is the humorous misinterpretations - which you captured dead on! I love your writing - thanks for not giving up! :) I'm looking forward to the next drabble already... they always surprise me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Its amazing! :D please continue this fanfic. it really imitates what's on our ginger reporter's mind :)
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Awesome! I agree, it would be so sad if Tintin abandoned Snowy. They always stick together. It's much better to have it this way.
RenaissanceElf chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
This could be canon... I always thought Mrs. Finch adopted Tintin from my impression thus why he has his own apartment. Would make more sense. anyways nice!
AmberLostAngel chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Love it! I am currently working on a story for Tintin as a beta for Distractedstudent. I love your drabbles
RenaissanceElf chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Snowy an alien!? Now that is a novel idea!
Haddock doesn't like being wrong. lol
RenaissanceElf chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
This one was just too funny! Love the last line!
RenaissanceElf chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
An interesting first meeting.
RenaissanceElf chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Intersting list of documents... all very likely.
RenaissanceElf chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Now this is very funny... in the movie the cat is in Tintin's apartment which makes no sense.
RenaissanceElf chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Wow I really liked this one. It was another one of those memorable events where one of the main characters reflects back to the other, how sweet!

Very short and too the point but longing for more!