Reviews for Tintin 10X10
Zanate56 chapter 12 . 5/19
I just read all twelve chapters in one go and I enjoyed every one of them. I especially enjoyed the chapters in which Haddock tries to make Tintin act more like his age and have some fun (even if it's playing in the mud, hehe!). That's something that I think would be a great foundation for their friendship - Haddock reminding Tintin to enjoy life while Tintin keeps Haddock from drowning in alcohol. I'm such a sucker for slice-of-life pics where we get to see how these two interact when their lives aren't in immediate danger and their not off on another adventure.

I do hope you'll continue to write more for this fandom - the Tintin fandom is small so it's always exciting to see new stories and interpretations of Herge's characters from writers!
aslansphoenix chapter 12 . 2/22
I like your story - the drabbles are good and they seem to be in character. Also going back to AlienSnowy and the Doctor story line; totally fits. After all in the Tintin world it is shown that aliens exist and the Doctor would definitely know that Tintin would need Snowy in the future. Excellent work.
SprinkleofMagic chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Great Story, I think it's hilarious! The only thing that I think needs to be changed is the length! Made it longer it will make it better because otherwise it can get really confusing, still I love the story and keep up the good work Update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
The Captain with bad hearing - that sounds ominous. Pun intended.
flyingbird27 chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Haha, this would have been a good conflict in the actual canon!
Great to read another one of your chapters, and don't stress about how long it took.
Take whatever time you need :)
FossilQueen1984 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Ha ha, Professor Jones as in Indiana Jones himself, right? I am reading these out of order, and I love them so far. Yay for Indiana Jones and Doctor Who!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Ahahahaha brilliant! XD That was hilarious. The key to that classic shtick is the humorous misinterpretations - which you captured dead on! I love your writing - thanks for not giving up! :) I'm looking forward to the next drabble already... they always surprise me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Its amazing! :D please continue this fanfic. it really imitates what's on our ginger reporter's mind :)
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Awesome! I agree, it would be so sad if Tintin abandoned Snowy. They always stick together. It's much better to have it this way.
RenaissanceElf chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
This could be canon... I always thought Mrs. Finch adopted Tintin from my impression thus why he has his own apartment. Would make more sense. anyways nice!
CirqueReveur chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Love it! I am currently working on a story for Tintin as a beta for Distractedstudent. I love your drabbles
RenaissanceElf chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Snowy an alien!? Now that is a novel idea!
Haddock doesn't like being wrong. lol
RenaissanceElf chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
This one was just too funny! Love the last line!
RenaissanceElf chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
An interesting first meeting.
RenaissanceElf chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Intersting list of documents... all very likely.