Reviews for Blood Starts Pumping
Kat chapter 1 . 11/11
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 5/17
I think this could really hit off as a story. Im going to alert it just incase if you think you wanna continue it.
featherdusters chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
SO SO CUTE i love that they cuddled afterwords that made my heart go aww
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
woohoo cosplay sex is sexy
Krolshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Okay seriously this is such a fucking amazing idea with thee costumes & conventions ! XD it 's cool ! Super cute & interesting fic ! Thank you for writings this !
Meiloorun chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Woah, wish all con-hook-ups were as sexy as that! Major props for writing sex-hungry Professor Chaos
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this was so perfecttt. The best Butters/Kenny I've read. Gave me kills woman! 3 Seriously, I was like squealing throughout this whole thing, the idea of them going to cons as their super hero's is so amazing, and the whole thing with the masks and identities and just dfkjhdfkjsghf. My mind was blown, okay.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ooooooh I am so loving this! Seriously can tell you the few top reasons on to why I do! Let's see.. Its a Kenny/Butters fic! Seriously those two belong together! Butters seems to be a dominant sub! Hehehehehe perfection! And the whole setting is at a nerdy convention! Hehehehehe I for one attend a nerdy convention! Hehehe and I love it! So yea.. Those a just a few reasons! Hehehe
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
My thoughts and comments about this story pretty much coincide right along with what all the other reviewers have already said (the convention, the costumes, the fangirl!Karen, the Tweek bits, the smex, ajfdkl;ajfklad;j), so I won't rehash every single aspect of how EPIC it was..

But I will talk about my favorite part for a bit. When I thought Butters was gonna top Kenny, my jaw hit the floor. I truly think that only YOU could have written that as believable as you did... xD It. was. awesome. And even though Butters topping didn't happen in the way I expected, it was still just as awesome regardless. I'm not even really into Bunny that's just the way that you write these characters makes me want to ship ALL THE PAIRINGS! :D

Super special awesome job, as usual, Scarlett. Your talent never ceases to amaze me~

(PS: Airship Pirate..? Srsly, CAN I JUST LOVE YOU? ...I think I love you...)
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww that was soo cute dude... I loved it! This was my first Bunny story... and I liked it. Very sweet stuff here. C:
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm so happy ;_; people rarely write smut for butters and kenny, and you did such an amazing job 3 thank you thank you!

i loved the story :D it was amazing
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww, that was hot and cute! Perfect ending, I would like to see a follow up though! LL
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love this! x3 The setting is something else and I've always liked the Myterion/Professor Chaos thing. Also like the ending, that it's not just a one time happening! Awsome!
Lost Shining Ghosts chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I love the convention plot! And just, well, everything! Just enough back story, plot, sex, ending, love!

And there was a moment where I was all, oh god, Kenny's totally going to get topped by Butter's, and then I basically had the same expression Kenny had.

I feel like I've been trolled. In a good way XD