Reviews for Welcome to Konoha
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
lame ass shitty story.
kotkas25 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
keep up the good work. im loving how this story is add maya and aya( tenjou tenge),chun-li(street fighter) or C.C. (code geass).
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
i like it
Fush n chups chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
You... made a High-school!Naruto story?

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm really really lost right now. I guess I could give it a shot, since you're the writer, but still, HS fics have a bad rep as being complete crap. Nrrghh, old habits are to just stay away from stories with "High" or anything related to school in the name. Still, interesting cast of characters so far.
sadface227 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is probably my favorite "high school" fic. for Naruto out there, please keep updating when you have the time.
SilentDeath chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
So fat this is a great story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
please continue
Krem chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Such a good story seemingly abandoned [, not even given a reason why...
AG chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
are u going to continue
pleasuretoya chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
please don't abandon this story, there really isn't enough of Naruto and Ayame and this is really good (unlike most naruhina stories)
naruharemattic chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
HURRY UP AND WRITE NOTHER CHAPTER YOU FUCKING CHINK !
Hero's Valor chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
i think was fear. fear that if he made other friends, they too would be taken away...
raidersfan777 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Awsome chapter i love it update soon.
SephirothKILLSALL chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Hmm it has to be Yahiko or Kisame. It can go both ways.

As for bringing in other characters, I say do what you want. If it sounds fun to you, then do it.

Update soon.
Shark Spartan chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I like how the story is flowing and its something new to read. I like what your doing here and would like to see more of your work. Keep up the good work!

Shark Spartan